3. NEW FRIENDS

I just finishing up my laps when I heard Lee say "don't bother her till she is done or you will regret it she is at the end of her leg exercises."  "ok, what exactly does that in tale."  Oh, she does at least 10 laps a day mainly using her legs to build up the muscles."  I get out and say "And Lee try 20 I haven't done 10 in months"  All of a sudden I hear "Elle darling Noah is on the phone and he wants to talk to you"  I look up at June and stand up and walk over to her she looks at me "your not ready are you sweetheart" "no June but I won't put you in between me and Noah he is your son I won't let this ruin what we have I will talk to him"  I grab the phone take a deep breath and say "What do you want Flynn I am not in the mood"  "come on Shelly let me explain" "don't call me that anymore you do not have the right you lost that right when you left me in the middle of the airport like some fool." "this is why I did it the way I did" by this time I had made it into the game room and closed the door "so, what you couldn't tell me before you slept with me all break.  I guess you figured why not fuck her and leave her" "ok I can't talk to you when you are like this" "yeah I am the one being irrational."  "you should have just told me when you got home instead of making me think we still had something."  "Shell..." "I mean it Flynn don't call me that anymore"  "Fine Elle I just think this is too hard on both of us." "Ok it is too hard now can I go" "I guess"  I hung up the phone and put it back in the kitchen before I head out to the pool.  Lee walks up and wraps his arms around me "you ok, what did he say" "that it was too hard."  "Well, Shells it is his loss.  You will find someone new."  "Lee I didn't tell you because I didn't get it till I went home today."  "What Shells, no you got in" "yep full ride"  "damn, so are you going" "I have to it is my dream school the law program is the best in the country not accepting Harvard Law is a mistake."  All of a sudden I hear "yee-haw"  and I am lifted and spun around.  "you got in that is excellent"  I couldn't help myself and I giggled and said "thanks Adam"  "do me a favor don't let that guy ruin your accomplishment."  We all sat there till late talking about what was in our future.  Everything was going great till my phone goes off and I see a picture of Noah and some girl on my phone with the caption, my new girl on his Instagram page.  I look up and tell everyone "well now I know why."  I walk away and go into the game room.  I can hear Lee  "your an asshole..." before I closed the door.  Then I hear Lee yelling "you already had some..." then I hear the door close.

"Hey, you ok"  I look up at Adam "yeah, well I have to give him credit at least he didn't cheat on me"  "come on little lady I know you are hurting how long were y'all together."  "well out in the open six months but nine months including the time we were dating in secret."  "secret was he ashamed or something"  "no, I worried about how Lee would take it if we didn't work out so we kept it to ourselves until he caught us kissing in school Lee lost it.  We had actually broken up for about two weeks because of it."  "well, still this was all wrong" "I don't know what it is about you but you make me relax. Oh, where is your sister"  "talking to Rachel"  "ok"  the tears started spilling down my cheeks and I felt Adam pull me into his arms and just rock me and I heard him say "just know little lady you are worth so much more."  I don't know how long we were like that before Lee came looking for me and shortly after that, he left with his sister I felt a little better.