26. PARTY

The next morning Rachel and I helped the boys set up the house for the party.  As soon as it was done I walked to my house with Rachel on my heels to grab my car keys so we can go to the mall to get new dresses.  I had found this simple two in one dress with a black spaghetti strap A-line dress with a black embroidered mesh overlay of red and purple flowers and vines with sleeves that hit just at the elbows high waisted.  While Rachel found a red v necked sleeveless Ribbon belted crisscross back mesh dress that skimmed her knees.  We both took off to get the matching shoes.  Then I convinced Rachel to stop by Victoria's Secret and I bought a black lace boy short panty set.  I got Rachel to buy a red bikini cut panty set after paying for our purchases we left the mall and headed to the Flynn house.  

After arriving I kicked Noah out of his room so us girls could get dressed and we took turns in the bathroom taking a shower before we came out and did our hair and makeup in our new panty sets.  After we were done slipping on our dresses and shoes we walked out and the look on our guy's faces was priceless.  Noah grabbed me "damn I have no idea how you can show so little skin and still look sexier than any girl our there in a bikini."  I smile and say, "good because all that means is now you have no reason to look anywhere else."  "Why would I."  He nuzzled my neck and growled.

As people showed up a couple of the guys took their life into there own hands by saying rather loudly "Damn, Evans you look H. O. T. Hot."  Warren even tried to put his arm around me until Noah came up and said: "Hey, Warren please tell me you were not about to touch my girl."  "Nope, not a chance I thought I saw a thread hanging from her dress."  As he walked away I heard Duncan "Oh man too good" he looked across at Tuppen "Please tell me you got that on film."  "Yep and way ahead of you man putting it up right now with the #newfashonista."  We all started cracking up.  I shook my head walked up to Tuppen and gave him a hug "thanks dude for always having my back."  "Anytime Evans."  As I was walking back to Noah he had his eyebrow lifted and I wrapped my arms around him "Stop that, he is just a good friend and I know for a fact you have him keeping an eye on me."  "Me, why would I ever do a thing like that Shelly baby I trust you."  "Well trusting me and trusting the yahoo's around here to not hurt me are two different things."  "Ok you win, yes he is keeping an eye on you for me.  Simply because I love you and I know I would not be able to handle you getting hurt."  "I love you too."

I was walking around the house checking on everyone when I saw Noah's bedroom door ajar.  I went up to it and walked in noticing no one was in there.  I headed to his bathroom and it to was empty.  I shrugged my shoulders and as I headed out to the balcony to check to see if anyone was there all of a sudden I feel two arms encircle my waist and pull me up against them.  I knew instantly that this was not Noah.  I pushed him away and walked onto the balcony looking down hoping the trampoline is still in the same place.  As I was looking down he grabbed me again and that is when I realized it was no one I knew.  I pushed off and over the railing, I went.  Luckily I was able to grab it before I fell to the ground.  I hear screaming below me and Tuppen yell "Flynn, it's Evans she is on the balcony of your room she is going to fall."  Then I hear "Damn it Warren stop looking up her dress and get away."  "Ok, Drop Evans we will catch you."  I look down and see Tuppen and Nathan creating a basket with Lee next to them.  So I drop, thankfully the three of them catch me and Lee pulls me up against him.  "You, ok twin."  "Yeah, I saw Noah's bedroom door open so I went to see who was in there since I saw him in the game room.  I checked the bathroom and was just going out onto the balcony and next thing I know someone is grabbing me.  I got away only for him to grab me again and over the railing, I went."  

All of a sudden Nathan looks "Seriously, how did you even get here Tom?"  "Well, Flynn invited anyone from the team here in LA and I was visiting my sister.  He messaged the whole team."  Tuppen got in his face "Do you even know who this young lady is."  "Yeah, that is Flynn's girl.  I have had the hots for her since I saw his screen saver.  He has a pic of the two of them.  So, when he invited me I thought I could meet her and hopefully get a chance."  Lee get's in his face "Really looks more like you were trying to rape her."  "Ah, come on man nothing happened"  Noah shook him "Really, my girl ended up hanging off of my second-floor balcony because you were trying to wrap your arms around her without her permission."   With that said an officer walks up and asks what happened after they were informed the officer named Johnson looked at me and asked: "Do you want to press charges?"  I looked around and took a deep breath "Yes he needs to know what he did was wrong.  That you don't meet girls like that."  "Good, not many girls would have pressed charges."  After they left I walked up to Noah and he grabbed me and pulled me against him.  "I am so sorry Shelly baby,"  One of the officers who hadn't left asked him why he looked at her and said, "that guy was a friend of mine and I invited him here."  She shook her head "Young man you are not responsible for his actions.  All you are responsible for is making sure it doesn't happen again."  He looked at her and smiled "If I have anything to do about it that will never happen again.  Especially with that guy as of right now he is no longer my friend.  He hurt my reason for living."