19. ANOTHER COMPETITOR

Sal called me two days after the whole Tristan fiasco and asked me to go out with him.  I said yes and we made plans to meet up on Friday night.  This being Monday I was freaking out.  I had a whole week to think about why was I going out on another date after that make-out session between me and Noah.  Damn still just thinking about it makes my knees go weak.  I couldn't believe that Noah was acting all cool about me going out with another guy.  Then again I didn't tell him that this guy was 21 and a Yalley.  Oh, lord I could only imagine what my Harvard man would say about me going out with a Yalley.  Wait did I just say my Harvard man.  Oh, man I need to remember to make him work to get me back plus I have a date with Sal on Friday.  

At practice, I ran the team ragged.  We had the championship game on Saturday and I wanted them to be ready.  All of a sudden I see Warren behind the goal with a sign that says Elle let's do each other instead of Prom.  I was so done with him I smiled and kicked the ball and when it missed the goal I acted upset about it but it went right where I wanted it to straight at Warrens' head and broke his nose.  I ran up and said, "oh, Warren I am so sorry, maybe I shouldn't have tried that last goal when I was so tired."  He glared at me and said, "I am reporting you."  At that, the coach yelled "Well what are you doing on my field during practice it was an accident Warren.  Now, what is this..."  Warren tries to grab the sign but he wasn't fast enough when the coach reads it she glares at Warren and yells "to the principles office now." All of a sudden we hear chuckling coming from the stands around our field and I turn to see Sal and Noah sitting there watching the commotion.  I turn and see Lee off to the side looking at the two guys sitting next close to each other and at me and he starts to laugh.  I run over to Lee and say "let's get out of here now please."  "Oh, hell no twin this is going to be fun here they both come."  He grins and skips off.  I yell at him "I hate you twin."  I hear him cackling "Yeah, Yeah I love you to twin."  I turn to face the two guys I am currently dating and say hi.  They look at each other than at me I stand there praying for the ground to open up and swallow me.  I finally take a deep breath and say "Hey Noah, Hi Sal."  Noah looks at me and says "Oh, so you two know each other"  "Yes, we met at the mall on Saturday and he called last night to ask me out for Friday."  Sal looks back and forth between us "oh, so this is the ex that wants you back."  "Yep" I pop the p really loud.  Noah grins and turns to him reaching out his hand "well may the best HARVARD man win."  "Sorry, that would be a Yalley that will win."  Noah looked down at his phone and said: "Lee says you need a ride."  I reach into my bag and look down at it and sure enough, there is a text from Lee saying "have fun seeing which one is taking you home."  I groan and yell "I hate you twin, so help me."  I turn to Noah and tell him "you do realize I am going to kill your brother for this"  "Yes I do and I would like to watch.  Especially since he invited me here."  He turns to Sal and asks "did her twin invite you here."  "Actually yes he did."  I look at both of them "I am so, going to kill him." I ended up going home with Noah because I was supposed to stay at his house anyway didn't feel right having Sal take me there.  Later we heard that Warren was suspended for three days and had to do community service around the school to be allowed to go to prom. 

The rest of the week went by fast.  Especially since I didn't have to deal with Warren for three days.  When he came back on Friday he apologized for his behavior and walked away.  I was stunned, to say the least.  I had called Noah and Sal to come to the school at lunch for a show.  When they arrived I said just watch.  I looked at Tuppen and gave him a thumbs up sign.  With that he and two football players rushed up to Lee and pinned him down I waltzed up and pulled out a dress from my bag and removed his shirt yanked the dress on him then undid his pants and while the guys lifted him up pulled the pants down and off.  Holding his shirt and pants I skipped off to Noah and Sal handing Lee's shirt to Sal and his pants to Noah.  "You two decided when he get's those back.  Oh, and Lee next time you decided to surprise me the way you did on Monday remember this.  You forgot one vital detail this year "WHO IS THE QUEEN OF THE PRANKS?"  Tuppen laughs "You are Evans.  Man Little Flynn what did you do to deserve this."   I hear him ask Sal for his shirt and Sal gives in, way too quickly.   I laugh at Lee "Why do you think I gave your brother your pants dork."  I skipped up to Lee and grinned "I know who will help me prank you and keep it going longer."  Lee jumps up while Noah holds his pants over his head.  "Come on bro give me back my pants."  "Nope, you set up that little meet on Monday now pay the price."  We hear the yearbook guy yell yearbook and start to snap pictures of Lee.  I fell down laughing and he finally stops freaking out.  "You know I hate you."  "I know I love you too."  With that Noah hands Lee back his pants and he storms off and I can hear him laughing as he walks away.  Noah shakes his head "You would think after you started pulling pranks when you two were six he would have learned by now not to piss you off Shells."  "I know right."  I hear Sal say "aren't you worried he said he hates you."  Noah shakes his head "that is code for I am mad at you but I love you."  Sal nods and looks at Noah "so, you know those two very well."  "Well, Lee is my little brother and Shelly here is his best friend I have watched them both grow up my whole life."