24. THE KISSING BOOTH 2

After composing myself I look at Lee "Who the hell is watching the booth?"  "Rachel and Duncan.  When I saw Tuppen walk off with that guy I heard asking who is Flynn's girl I noticed you were missing so I asked them to step in next thing I knew I heard hey that's Evans and I just took off running."  "Thanks, Lee I didn't even know that jack ass was interested."  "Well, apparently he was planning on paying to kiss you and then carry you off."  "Yeah, like that would have worked."  "Not a chance.  So, did you really knee him in the nuts."  "yes, I did."  "Good girl now let's get back to work."  

As we were walking back to the booth I heard "Excuse me, Elle."  I turned around "Can I help you?"  "Yeah I am Nathan but everyone calls me Nate well except on the team then I am Torres."  "Oh, hi look I have a boyfriend...oh, wait did you say you were Noah's friend." "yes, I did."  "hang on"  I took a picture of him and sent it to Noah with is this your friend Nathan "Nate" Torres?  He messaged back "yep he said he was going back home for a visit he is a sophomore here.  Told me his brother started school there with you and that his bro had my old spot.   So, I mentioned the kissing booth and told him to look you up."  "Ok"  I glanced back up to him and said, "ok Nate so you want to come and help us with the Kissing booth."  "uhm excuse me." I started laughing "No, not participate as a kisser.  Just help get people situated and time the kissing."  "Oh, good.  Flynn warned me how you tried to get him to do it."  "Well, that was different he was our resident bad boy so he was quite popular with the ladies."  

We had just made it to the booth "ahh, so how long did you chase him before you won." I started laughing "That is not what happened."  "So, what did."  Lee cracked up laughing "this did right here our infamous Kissing Booth."  I looked at Lee punched him and gave out a ticket and mint while taking the next persons money. "Yeah don't act like I was the only one.  How exactly did you meet Rachel twin."  "OK OK you win, but come on Shells that is my bro."  "If you don't behave I just might give you details on just..."  He cuts me off "please my ears I am going deaf."  I started Laughing and Nate shakes his head "Flynn was right you two are hilarious."  "Yes, you have now been a privy to the comedic stylings of Evans and Flynn" I smack Lee upside the head. "Keep it up twin and let's just say remember all those photo albums from when we were kids."  He laughed "remember Shells I have some too."  I leaned in and whispered, "Yeah but any as good as you wearing your underoos with a towel wrapped around your neck posing like Superman in front of a fan."  "you wouldn't dare."  "yep, or how about the pic from when you jumped in the pool and..."  "oh you are so mean Shells."  "Yeah, but you love me."  "yeah, but I love you more."  Then all of a sudden I hear "Yeah, but I love her the most."

 I spin around and standing right behind me is Noah.  I screech and jump into his arms.  He smirks and kisses me pulling me close to him.  All of a sudden I hear "Hey no fair you are not one of the kissers plus Flynn didn't pay"  I turn to look and there is Warren I roll my eyes and before I could say anything Noah glares at him "Yeah, well since she is my girl I get all the free kisses I want." I giggle and ask "so, when did you get in and don't get me wrong I love love love that you are here but why so soon."  "My mom said I needed to come in so we can coordinate for prom."  "Hmm, I love your mom."  He chuckles "So, how much longer Shelly baby?"  before I look at my watch I hear "get out of here twin I left you last year to finish and close down now it is my turn just nothing grouse please."  I giggle "if I do I so am not telling you about it."  

Noah, myself and Nate walk off and I look at Nate "so, you knew he was going to surprise me like that."  "Yeah, he told me to get you two arguing and eventually you two would do the I love you bit but dang that was funny.  So, what kind of pics do you have of him"  I giggled "sorry so not saying because I also have pics of this guy here that can get me in trouble.  Hmm, maybe I should show you Noah's."  Next thing I know it I am being thrown over Noah's shoulder "you better not you little devil or else you will have to keep your hands to yourself at prom."  I started laughing "yeah right."  "Oh, really Shelly you think so."  "I know so.  The first day of school last year."  All of a sudden I feel him shift "So, not fair Shelly." He slides me down so I am standing right in front of him and I notice he is starting to have quite the problem.  I then tiptoe up and whisper "With nothing on underneath."  I spin to walk off he grabs me and pulls me up against him "you are a little minx and you are so going to pay for that after we get something to eat with Nate here and we drop him off at his place.  I giggle "promises promises."  As I sway my hips and walk towards his car and climb in.  I hear Nate tell Noah "Now I see why you love her.  She is sweet, innocent yet has a little mischievous side as well."  Noah chuckles "you have no idea."