27. PARTY 2

Stupid Warren almost ended up getting his face punched in when he walked by me and said: "loved the view, Evans."  Tuppen picked him up and tossed him into the pool and we all started laughing.  He climbed out mad yelling he had his phone in his pocket.  Tuppen looked at him "oops sorry dude.  Didn't realize."  We all cracked up laughing.  Noah pulled me close and looked at me "Next time there is a party promise me not to go into a room alone again, please.  I looked up at him smiled "I promise I learned my lesson."  I snuggled into his arms and wrapped my arms around his waist.  "Question how does Warren know what underwear you are wearing?"  "Oh, I think when I was hanging from the balcony Warren looked up and was staring up my dress."  "Oh, so while you were hanging on for dear life he decided to get his rocks off.  Now I really am glad Tuppen threw him into the pool."  

After the party was over and Noah was locking up I went to his room and stipped off my dress.  I leaned against his footboard with one arm up holding on to the post.  As Noah opened his door he froze looked behind him quickly and closed the door.  Standing by the door he let his eye's travel up and down my body and I heard him growl as he sauntered up to me.  I grinned "So, like what you see?"  "Nope, I love what I see."  He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me up against him.  He smirked and said "Damn, Shelly I didn't think you could look sexier than you did earlier but hell...all I want to do now is lock you in here and never let you leave.  He leans down and brushes his lips along my lips.  I let out a little whimper at the loss of contact and he smirks at me looking down.  I let my hands glide up his arms across his shoulders and I start to play with his hair at the nape of his neck.  I could tell by staring into his eyes he is losing control.  As I tiptoe up and gently nip the crook of his neck I hear him moan and all of a sudden his lips have claimed mine.

***SEX SCENE***

He runs his tongue along my lower lip and I part my lips to allow him access.  I feel his hands glide down to my butt and I know what he wants as he lifts me up I jump and wrap my legs around his waist.  I feel him walk towards his dresser where he sets me down as he trails kisses down my neck.  My head falls back while I run my hands down his back where I can feel his muscles rippling beneath my hands.  I gasp his name as he grazes my cleavage with his knuckles.   He grins at me "Damn Shelly baby I love how you say my name when I do this" again his name leaves my lips breathlessly as he grazes my cleavage once again.  I reach up and start to remove his shirt.  He only removes his lips and hands from my body long enough to allow his shirt to fall to the floor.  I slide my hands up and across his chest splaying my fingers to cover more ground.  I grin and lean in and start placing open mouth kisses along his chest allowing my tongue to flick out every once in a while causing him to shudder.  I look up at him with my lips hovering over his nipple as I flick out my tongue across it.  He reaches down and lifts my head up and kisses me "keep doing that and I might lose control."  I grin and wiggle my eyebrows at him and he arches one of his while reaching back and unhooking my bra throwing it across the room.  Before I could react he envelops one of my nipples in his mouth sucking and licking causing me to buck against him.  I feel him grin against my breast before he starts to kiss down.  When he reaches my panty line he glides them down while I use my arms to lift me up off his dresser.  After removing my panties he starts to kiss up my legs to my moist aching mound and flicks out his tongue.  I couldn't help but call our "yes Noah right there."  He grins up at me and dives in licking, nipping and sucking until I come undone screaming out his name.  As he stands up in front of me he grins "good thing Lee went to Rachel's tonight." 

He lifts me up off of the dresser and carries me to the bed.  After laying me down he pulls off his pants and I crawl over to him and before he could react I wrap my lips around his throbbing manhood and start to suck and lick him.  I feel him tensing as his hand is on the back of my head urging me on.  I pick up the pace and continue to suck and lick increasing the rhythm until I feel him release all his seed into my mouth and I swallow everything he has to offer me.  Grinning I lay back and arch my back, flip over and crawl across the bed saying "Well goodnight."  He groans "I do not think so Shelly"  He grabs my waist and flips me over and covers me with his body.  Pressing his erection against my core. "See what you do to me without even touching me."  I look up to him "Well I am glad because that is all mine."  He groans again "You better believe it as this..." as he thrusts into me "is all mine."  He slowly starts thrusting in and out.  I move my hips to his rhythm.  "Oh, Shelly you feel so good."  "Harder Noah please"  As he picks up the pace thrusting faster an harder all of a sudden I feel him shudder inside of me as I reach nirvana and cry out his name to the now empty house just as he does the same spilling his seed into my now quivering body. Once his release is finished he collapses on top of me holding me close.  Whispering "I love you Shelly with everything I am."  I grin up at him "As I love you."  We kiss for a while and after a few seconds he rolls over and pulls me against me.  He looks at me "Uhm, please tell me you're still on the pill."  I smile "Yes, I am."