30. ENGAGEMENT PARTY 1

The day of the party came and the first thing Noah did was beg me to let him see my dress and anything else I bought to go with it since I had hidden it in the guest room and made him and Lee promise to stay out since Rachel's was in there as well.  I shook my head and headed downstairs.  When I reach the living room I see Xavier and all his assistance helping him set up and next thing I know I am being lifted and taken back upstairs "Nope Nope Nope they are not going to be staring at my fiancee while she eats breakfast dressed in nothing but my jersey and panties."  I giggle and skrim "Put me down babe I can walk you know."  "Nope, I walk faster."  He puts me down "now put on what you are wearing when you go out with Rachel please."  I turn around and neither one of us realized the door was still opened and one of the workers had walked up and I tiptoe up sliding my hands on Noah's bare chest and hook them around his neck before planting a kiss on his lips.  He groans and pulls me close deepening the kiss.  All of a sudden we hear "Hey asshat stop fucking staring at my twins ass."  Noah and I jump apart and he glares at the guy and slams the door.   "Damn it what a way to start the day." "Now please baby get dressed."  "I wasn't going to argue Noah, you did say please earlier."  "he chuckles thank you"  I go in and pull on a pair of shorts and a button-down top.  I slide on my flip-flops and head back downstairs.  When I reach the living room Xavier approaches me "I am so sorry, Miss. Evans, I will have a talk with my employees about what is proper behavior."  "It is Ok Xavier just you might want to keep that guy away from Noah or he just might hurt him.  He can be a little overprotective when it comes to me and well his brother."  "I understand thank you."

After breakfast, Rachel and I force Lee to take us to the salon and get mani, pedi, our hair and makeup done.  When we get back I walk in since my nails are all still wet I plop down on the sofa with my feet up letting everything dry.  I decide to close my eyes and I guess I fell asleep because I get woken up when I feel someone kiss me.  I instantly sit up screaming "WHAT THE FUCK?"  I look around and there is this guy sitting on the floor holding his eye.  He says "Damn bitch you punched me."  Noah comes running in and looks at me on the sofa and the guy on the floor and "What happened in here?"  I jump up and run into his arms and "I guess I fell asleep after we came back from the salon.  Next thing I know I wake up to someone kissing me and I knew it wasn't you."  I see Tuppen, Duncan, and Nathan out of the corner of my eye and Nathan steps forward and says "Flynn, let go of Elle and give her to me before you accidentally hurt her."  "No, man she is all that is keeping me from tearing this asshole apart."  I see him glare at the guy "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE.  HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY FIANCEE" Xavier is there and takes one look around grabs the guy and leaves.   Noah looks down at me "your ok right Shelly baby"  "Yes, babe just hold me for a while."  He wraps his arm around me and eventually, we hear Xavier say "I am so sorry it will never happen again.  Also, you two lovebirds need to get ready."  Rachel comes running up in a robe "Come on Elle time to get dressed.  Oh, here Noah this is your and she turns to Lee and this is yours now you boys go get ready."  Noah looks at the tie "Does this mean this is the color of your dress?"  I grin "Yep, why?"  "Oh, good that is why I wanted to see it so I could get a tie to match."  I chuckle and head upstairs.

After getting ready I am told by Rachel that I need to head to Noah's room and wait.  I go into Noah's room he looks me up and down.  "Damn baby you look beautiful.  Would you get mad at me if I decide that we should just stay in here all night?  I really don't want any other guys ogling you after earlier and you look so damn hot and sexy right now."  I giggle "nope but your parents and my dad might be, remember the dinner is also a family affair."  "Damn."  My phone pings and says  "NOW"  Noah and I open the door to "Now the guests of honor Noah Flynn and Elle Evans."  We walk down the stairs holding each other and look at our family and friends.  Noah smiles and looks around "So, I guess you all are wondering why we asked you here."  I smile "Well one besides our family whom we both love very much the rest of you are people important in our lives."  Noah looks down at me and grabs my left hand. "We have to tell you all something and to keep it a secret until later tonight."  We look around the table and everyone is nodding.  Noah continues..."Well, last week I decided that my life was not complete and in order to do that..." all the girls have now covered their mouths with their hands except for Rachel, June, and Louisa..."I decided to ask the beautiful, sweet, gentle Rochelle "Elle" Evans to marry me and she said yes."  With that, he lifts up my hand to show off my ring to everyone.  The girls so they can admire it and the guys to know I am officially off the market.