8. NOAH'S GUARDIAN

She walks up to me and says "listen Shelly."  I see both my Flynn boys flinch I hear Tuppen say "oh shit"  I step up to her and yell "YOU DO NOT CALL ME THAT."  I take a deep breath and say  "You do not have my permission to ever call me that.  You are not a member of this family and even if you were I would not give you permission to call me that.  I haven't even given Rachel permission to call me that and she is Lee's girlfriend and my best female friend.  So, what makes you think you can ever call me that.  You are just some friend of Noah's"  She interrupts me and says "Flynn Bitch"  Noah grabs me again and I spin on him "If you want any chance at ever talking to me again BUT THE FUCK OUT"  He steps back and picks up his hands.  I spin around and start up again.  "Like I said you are not a part of this family I am and I will call him, Lee, June or Mathew what I want and you can't stop me."  Lee grabs me and says "Twin breath ok.  She is so not worth it."  All of a sudden I hear "Elle sweetie there is a young man named Mark here to see you."  I stop and look at Lee I can see Noah stiffen out of the corner of my eye  "oh, shit what time is it."  "Uhm hang on it's 5 why" "stall him it's the scout from Harvard I have to go change."  I run into Lee's room and Noah follows me in "Shelly I still need to talk to you." "Ok but first I need to talk to Mark." Then I hear that girl say "not without me your not"  Noah turns to her and says "Sally, just stop" "ok you two I don't have time for this ah fuck it" I go into Lee's closet grab my dress and pull it over my suit while slipping on my flats.  I look at Noah and say "ok but if she is going to be in there I want Lee" Sally looks at me and says "no way just the three of us"  I look at her and say "then I guess it is not happening.  If Noah can have you in there as a friend I want my best friend there." I turn and run down the stairs and I can hear Noah saying "I mean it I am speaking to her and you are not stopping me."

After Mark and I are done I walk him to the door and he says "So, you will send off that acceptance letter first thing.  Yes, Mark and I will see you in two weeks."  Mark looks behind me and says "hey is that Flynn." I look over my shoulder and say "yeah, his little brother and I are best friends and we were raised as twins since our moms were best friends I have known Noah literally all my life."  "Well, that is good that way I won't feel so bad since I won't be able to hold your hand over there and you will have someone to talk to."  "Oh, so you two no each other" I hear Noah say "yes, he is on my team he works in admissions with the entering freshman that have scholarships through athletics." Mark says "yep well see you later Elle" "bye Mark"  I turn and look at Noah and he says "so, you got in" "yeah, full ride.  I also got into UCLA, Tufts, and Columbia but none of them offered a full ride."  He smiled and said "I knew you could do it. so, can we talk now."  I say "ok, Lee"  I walk into the game room and Noah follows.  Sally tries following but Noah stops her "Lee will be impartial he always was and all you do is piss her off I want her to hear me out"  Lee sits down and looks at me and I look at him and we start having one of our conversations mentally.  "yeah, looks like it.  It looks more like they are about to make-out."  We both hear that and turn and yell "gross ewwww ah no way barf"  Lee looks at me "so, twin shall we make-out then barf or barf then make-out" "I vote how about we gouge out our eyes and cut out our tongues." I hear Noah chuckling "see, nothing to worry about. Oh, and Adam" "yes" "don't worry I know she has moved on."