22. TAKE TWO

All of a sudden the car comes to a stop and I can hear music playing.  Noah takes my hand and helps me out of the car again and slowly guides me into a building by my waist.  I can hear people talking and feel the beat of the music surrounding me.  Noah leans down and whispers "ok now you can take it off, Shelly Baby."  As I slide off the blindfold I look around and see all our friends and family plus the entire place is decorated just like my Junior Prom.  He leans down "I thought we deserved a second shot."  I turn around and wrap my arms around him "I love you, Noah."  He places his forehead against mine and says "Damn I love you too Shelly."  He walks me to the dance floor and we dance and have a blast.  I see Lee and Rachel dressed the same as last years prom.  Actually, almost everyone here is dressed as they were at prom.  Lee and Rachel finally make their way to us and while we were talking I turn and realize that Noah is missing.  Ask Lee "Where is Noah Lee?"  He grins "I have no idea."  "Rachel spill."  "Nope, not telling anything."  I grab Tuppen as he walks by "Spill Tuppen."  "Seriously Elle all I know is Flynn asked all to come here to relive Junior Prom."  "Ah, you guys are no fun."  Lee Laughs "Only because we won't spill."  With that, the music cuts out and a spotlight shines on the stage and standing there is Noah. 

 "As everyone here knows I messed up with my beautiful Elle.  I made a decision for her that I thought would make her Senior year a memorable one.  I didn't realize that all I did was hurt her as much as I was hurting.  This will not be the first time I will declare my love for Elle publicly and I promise you, Shelly, it will not be the last time.  I promise you now in front of all our friends and family I will never make an important decision about us without you again.  You are my life my very reason for breathing.  I am asking you now please please forgive me and be my girl again."

All of a sudden another spotlight finds me and follows me to where Noah is standing.  I climb up  to the stage and stare into Noah's eyes and say "Yes, I forgive you and I am...." He crushes his lips against mine cutting off what I was going to say.  As his arms pull me in close his tongue slides along my lips seeking entrance and I open to give it to him.  As he deepens the kiss I completely forget we are surrounded and it wasn't until I heard.  "Ewww grouse come on you guys I am going to be sick here."  We pull away and chuckle at Lee.  I smile down at him and just stare at him.  He smiles "Yes, twin I am ok with this I love you both and want you to be happy and bro don't hurt her again."  Noah looks at me "never."

We spent the rest of the night dancing and holding each other.  Once again the music stops and this time we hear.  "It is one year ago today that we had our carnival.  So, that means it is one year ago today that the infamous kissing booth was in action.  I would like to call those two individuals responsible for the kissing booth to come forward."  When I looked up I realized it was Tuppen making this announcement.  Lee and I walk up and as we climb the stairs the curtain is opened and standing there it was our kissing booth.  We both laugh and walk to opposite sides of the stage and put on our blindfolds.  Standing there waiting I could hear when Rachel and Lee had started kissing.  I giggled and then I felt a hand on my waist.  I grinned and started talking about never being kissed and I heard Noah chuckle "Not anymore Shelly."  He leaned in and kissed me.  We pulled apart and I removed the blindfold staring at him and once again he slammed his lips to mine and we kissed passionately.  We both laughed and he walked around the table picked me up in his arms before whispering "one finale surprise Shelly."  He carried me to the car put me inside and placed the blindfold back on.  

When we stopped I had a feeling of where we were and I was happy about it.  He comes over and helps me out again.  He leads me down a path and has me stand for a moment.  When he comes up behind me and removes the blindfold, sure enough, we were at the Hollywood sign and right in front of me is a blanket a few lit candles and a picnic basket.  We sit down on the blanket while he starts to dig in the basket pulling out strawberries and Champaign.  He pours me a glace and one for himself.  I lean against him and as I was getting ready to take a drink he shakes his head.  "I want to make a toast to us Shelly may we be together for the rest of our lives."  I smile we clink glasses and take a sip.   He wraps one arm around my waist pulling me up against him.  We sat there for a while looking out at the skyline when I feel something against my lips.  I open them so he can slide a strawberry in my mouth.  "Don't bite it yet."  He wiggles his eyebrows at me and turns my face to his and bites down on the end brushing his lips against mine.  I smile and blush bumping him with my shoulder.  "You do realize if you screw up again you are going to have to top this."  "No, I won't because I don't ever plan on screwing up again.  I can't live without you, Shelly."