"6"

Lukas Point of View

"What is taking that girl so long?" I asked, I don't Like to wait patiently for people.

"Davina please go get the girl" I ordered and she obeyed to my order.

"Give her a break Luke" Archer muffled with food in his mouth.

"I don't give shit to people. She isn't important to me" I said. He swallowed his food and scoffed. "So why do you care for her?"

"I don't" I plainly said, "The girl has too much mouth. Disrespecting my wishes"

"But It turns you on." He pointed a finger at me, smiling.

"Admit it, girls get hot when they snap back you. I love girls who does that."

"So Davina turns you on is that what I'm hearing?" I questioned, looking at him. He stopped eating and frowned his face at me. "Don't make me regret throwing this food up"

I shrugged, "Well you brought it up not me"

Davina came back and she looked like she was rushing to get here. "Boss, she is not there"

Why do I feel like she made a run for it? She is definitely going in the fucking basement.

"Let's go" I stood up, and Archer grabbed her bags. This girl is going to make me shoot her feet off so she can't make a run for it.

Just as we left out the mall, my phone rung. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Wassup Italy" it was Willis from the vice gang.

That only meant........

"You have Her" I said, hearing him laugh on the other end.

"Yep Change of plans no ball tonight. But I do like your taste. She's my kinda girl you know. Petite in the waist and fat in the ass"

"I thought we had a deal? you sign the treaty and we call truths and you don't take Danielle"

"Ooh, first name basis with the girl. You must really like her. She seems like a sweet girl anyway"

I clenched my phone in my hands. "We had a deal" I said.

"We did have a deal but.... I like this better. Bring me what I want and we'll call truths. Tonight you call the location"

I hang up the phone, looking down at it. "Who was that?" Archer asked, I ignored his question and started walking to the SUV.

Davina unlocked the doors and I hopped in.

.

.

.

I watched as the men took the supplies off my boat. "Boss are you sure you want to give your supplies to Willis?" Shawn asked.

"I agree you have like top of the line weapon shit" Dre agreed. The girl had evidence on us so I have to recuse her... again.

"Let her die I say" Davina said, making all of us look at her. "What! I'm just saying, less the work half the happiness we'll have. She'll be long gone. We drop her body down in a alleyway and act like she didn't exist"

I shake my head and turned around from her. "Then we'll get raided and I'm pretty sure we'll go to jail if they find finger prints" Archer said, making Shawn and Dre agree.