"12"

Danielle POV

I was awoke by some loud banging. I didn't get up out of bed but all and I wasn't going to. I turned over and threw my blanket over my head when I heard loud banging once again. I groaned loudly, getting out of bed. Then I heard arguing outside my door almost.

"What the hell is going on?!?" I opened my door hearing Gina banging on Lukas  door once again. It's been two days... two days he didn't even step foot out his room. When what was said at the dinner table two days ago surely took a toll on him.

While he was cooped up in that room, his mom and brothers were still here. They tried to get him to get out his room but I didn't. I was beneath him as he said.  So I wasn't going to help him. I sigh, going towards her and his room. I turned a right, seeing her still knocking on the door.

"Lukas please!! Please come out. I don't like this" I said, making me feel kinda bad. "Gina" I called out, she looked at me and I saw tears coming out her eyes. "He's never did anything like this Dani" She cried, "it's scaring me" I cooed, going over to hug her. She started crying over my shoulder while I rubbed her back, giving her comfort.

"It will be okay, he will come out when he's ready"

She still was hugging me and crying at the same time. I wish that none of that happened last night but it happened.

It was around 3 and I was outside, in the backyard still reading Roses Journals. All of them were cruelty, wrong and bad. Her parents did her so wrong but act like it was okay for her to get treated abusively.

I haven't seen or heard from my family in 3 years. They didn't come visit me, they didn't tell me happy birthday, they didn't ask me to come home on Christmas, or tell me that they loved me. They could careless about me. I was always different from my other siblings.

"You good?" I heard a voice from behind me say. I look behind me to see Archer coming to sit next to me. I smile, nodding. "Yeah I'm good, what about you?"

He sighed, shrugging. "I don't know... My best friend has been in his room for two days. But at least you know the half of why he was the way he is" I nod my head, "Yeah.. I didn't know that happened to him. Especially at a young age"

Archer nod, "Yeah... I don't know if he'll ever leave his room."

"Archer, I think Lukas wants to have emotions and feelings but he doesn't know how to express them. I think he's scared"

Archer nod his head. "I think he's scared too. But he has to tell you the full story. He won't open his door to nobody else. Did you try?"

I scoffed, looking away. "That man doesn't like me. He doesn't like how I give him hell. It's suppose to be the other way but it's actually me that gives him hell" I chuckled. That man hated my guts I know he did.

Almost all day, everyone was at Lukas door, while I watched to see if his door opens... it never did. Even his mom went to the door and said some words and he didn't open it. I didn't like how this was going though.

I sighed going over to his door and when I did I heard voices which just made me run to the nearest bathroom. Hell no they were not about to catch me at his door. I opened it slowly seeing that it was Davina and Archer. He was about to knock on it when she stopped him.

"Let me knock" She said and he looked at her, scrunching his face up. He pushed her out the way, knocking on it anyway. "BITCH!" She yelled, pushing him back. They started hitting each other where it really got serious till Archer had pushed her against the wall, making my eyes pop even more.

He had her arms secured, while both of their heads where near each other's. Hmm, if I wouldn't know any better..... NAH! They don't like each other.

"They did come up here" I heard another voice say, the two moved from each other quickly and acted as if nothing just happened. I seen Colin come up the stairs and saw the both of them. He arched his eyebrow, seeing the two weren't even arguing. He just ignored it and started talking to them.

"We've have a problem...we think that someone from the Vice gang is coming back to kill Lukas" He said making me furrow my eyebrows. "But didn't you blow the men up?"

He nod his head, "That's what I thought too" Archer nodded, "alright let's go to his office" They started walking away while Davina looked at Lukas door but didn't do anything. She looked like she was shook. She just forgot about it and left. Leaving me near the door once again.

I sighed of relief and went to his door. I knocked on his door and nothing happened. Why the hell am I doing this? He said I was beneath him.

"Um... Lukas" I said, getting nervous. "I know you're probably wondering why I'm here... at your door, well I seen everybody trying to get you out your room and I decide to give it a try even though you don't like me... like you said, I was beneath you" There was nothing from the door.

"So if you can open your door everyone would really appreciate it" Nothing was said, the door didn't open nothing.

I really waste my time. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I'm getting mad now. "Look Lukas, everybody wants your bitch ass out this room. I don't care about you, I don't even like you." He didn't come out the room so I groaned of frustration.

When I walked away, I heard his door open. I stopped, turning around going back. He was shirtless with some shorts on with his robe on. My heart dropped when I saw this man stare back at me.

"You want to hear the full story since you want know why I'm such a cold heart bastard?" he opened his door wide for me to come in. I didn't know whether to tell the others or go in.

"Danielle if you leave, I'm not telling you the story" I scoffed, folding my arms. "I can just ask the others about the story"

"If they tell you I'll punish them and kill you" He said, with no emotion or either a chuckle. He was deadass.

"You're-"

"I'm serious Danielle" He had that stare on me and I gulped. He wasn't playing. I walked in his room to see that it was nice.

 I walked in his room to see that it was nice

Nicer than everybody else's. To top it off, he had like a living room part in his bedroom. What the hell? I started to sit on the couch thing only for him to look at me with that stare. "I can't sit here?"

"You can sit on the bed" He suggested, while I looked around.... He's being nice.... OH HELL HIS BROTHER DID MAKE HIM MAD.

"No... I think I'm good right here. I saw Archer throw a girl out this morning" I said. He just looked at me with that stare again. "The maids always change my sheets" He said as I gave him the stank face. Oh they do this laundry too?

"Danielle, I'm not doing this with you just sit on the bed please" I did as I was told and he sat on the other side, not even facing me. Was this story that sensitive?

I heard him sigh, "I'm only telling this story once cause I'm not telling it again and you better listen" I rolled my eyes, "If you're going to get an attitude, I don't want to hear the story then" I was about to get off his bed when he grabbed me back.

Oooh...don't pull on me like that Daddy.....

I just sat back down about to listen to what Daddy- I mean Lukas was about to say. I can't believe he was about to tell me this story.

A/N: I didn't want this to be sooo long so I had to make another chapter.

Love you guys!!❤️❤️