"18"

Danielle P.O.V.

Lukas groaned loudly, trying to figure out all of this. "So how in the Hell does she know about-"

"You remember when we went to see her parents?" I asked, cutting Lukas off.

He nod his head, "Yeah"

"They were apart of Miguel's Gang" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"So... the Van that shot up my car and almost killed us"

I nod my head, "Yeah they sent them out to kill you"

"So Roses parents, where apart of a Mafia" Archer said and I nod.

"They weren't just apart of that one gang... they were connected to all of them, including this one"

I only read the first journal and it really didn't talk about anything other than the gangs and their weakness. Rose was always in this Mafia life but never told me.

"But how would Your Best friend know all of this?" Archer asked me.

"She said in her first Journal, that when her parents couldn't pay their "debts" they would sell her to any of the gangs that wanted her. Other girls where victims of them too"

Lukas shakes his head, "I've read some of that fourth book saying she was taken advantage of" I nod my head.

"Yeah her parents were that sick. That's why she didn't really liked when they invited us to eat with them" I said.

"But look! We have to find that book. I'm pretty sure it has this gang Weaknesses in it" I looked at the two men. Lukas nodded his head as Archer nod his head also.

"Who was the last person in here?" Archer asked Lukas. "My brother" He said which made me nod.

"Then you should ask him"

Lukas nod, going towards his door while we followed. He started walking from the hall and turn towards his left.

I surely hope he finds the Journal.

.

.

"Danielle?" I looked to see Gina and Davina looking at me with an unsure look.

We were all outside, just enjoying the weather. I on the other hand was not. My mind was still on Roses Journal.

"Yeah?"

Davina arched her eyebrow, while Gina was giving me the same look.

"You okay?" Gina asked me. I didn't want her to know that I was still thinking about my Dead best friends Journal.

"Yeah, I'm good.. I just need-"

"Some dick?" Davina smiled while Gina laughed a little.

"What did I just walk into?" Archer asked, looking at the three of us.

"None of your business" Davina said, while he rolled his eyes.

"Davina stop infecting these girls. I'm pretty sure they don't need to learn anything from you" He said, while she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you" She said, standing up.

He chuckled, "I'm good, considering that thing attached to your body has been around this house" He smiled.

She scoffed, looking at Archer with disgust. "I'm going in the house" She bumped Archers shoulder on the way back inside of the house.

"You two need to stop fighting sometimes" Gina rolled her eyes, while I shake my head.