"13"

(Y'all Some of this might get graphic and make you want to beat ass. If you guys do not want to read, please skip ahead but warning for  who doesn't...., you've been warned also should I change his character?)

Flashback "Lukas P.O.V"

"Lukas slow down" Gio and Gio's Friend was behind me while I was running to go home. I was actually glad that we've got our report cards today. Father said if I had all A's that I'll get a new toy to finish my collection of my Marvel toys. As soon as I opened the gate of our home, I ran quickly in the house, seeing that Mom was smiling.

"Hey baby" She smiled, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Hey mom look at my report card. I have all A's see?" I gave her my report cards as she smiled. "I see. Someone is about to finish their collections of action figures" I chuckled, hugging mom.

Before we ate dinner, we always give father our report cards. "Giovanni, I want to see yours" Gio gave father his report card and he smiled. "Good job son" He gave him 4.40 Euros ($5) I gasped a little seeing that he gave Gio money.

"I want to yours too Lukas" I smiled brightly, giving him my report card. He didn't smile or anything. He just nodded, "Tomorrow you and your mom can go get you that toy" He said making me smile. He ruffled my hair a little and I sat back down. Mom looked at him in a weird way.

After Gio and I said our blessings, we were off to bed... but I wasn't. I liked to admire fathers collections of trophies that were always in his trophy case. I got my flashlight and went downstairs, real slowly like. I didn't make any noise I just looked at the trophy case. Seeing all of his pictures with his friends.

They always wore black trench coats and smiled almost all the time in them. I didn't really know father did, he just always wore them. I wanted to touch one of them so I carefully opened the door, touching one of them. That was until I saw the light flash on.

I heard a gasp, jumping and seeing mom pulling me away from the trophy case. When she did my hand was still on one of the trophies and it slipped out of my hand.

"Lukas cosa ti ho detto di stare lontano da cose tuo padre?" (what have i told you to stay away from your father things?)

"mamma, mi dispiace" I said (momma I'm sorry) , while she was still looking at me in shock. Why was she looking like that?

Mom looked over my shoulder to see one of trophies on the ground, I looked also. We heard footsteps before we saw Father.

"Cosa sta succedendo?" He said, looking at us. (What's going on?) He look down to see one of his trophies on the ground shattered. "Richard, he didn't mean it!! He's only 5. He doesn't know any better" She panicked, hugging me as tight as she could.

He pulled her up, making her let go of me. I screamed when he picked me up, looking me in the eyes. I never seen him so angry. "Father I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it!" I screamed, he didn't say anything but he did take me upstairs to their room.

Father grabbed one of his belts, pulling my pants down and beat me with his belt. The more he did it, the more I screamed, crying. "Richard!" Mom screamed, running over to me, while I cried. He let go of me, making me fall on the ground, where mom came and scooped me up, hugging me as tight as she could.

I never seen father so angry or even beat me with his belt. This was something father never done.

2 years later.....