Ending

Y'all know I couldn't leave y'all hanging😂😂 So I'm going to write an ending to the book.

Six months later.....

Lukas

I buttoned up my suit while I looked in the mirror. My reflection looked back at me as dull as ever. I didn't think this day was going to ever come. I was ready for it to get over with.

I tried to smile but that smile wouldn't come to me. I was a broken man... again with my emotions flying left to right. A knock sounded on my door and I told whoever to come in.

"Luka, are you okay?" Gina came in as I looked at her through the mirror. I sighed, turning around to look at her fully.

"No. I'm not Gina." I said with a stern voice. she gave me a sad smile, grabbing my hands.

"Look, I know you're sad right now. But Luka, it's going to be okay. I'm hurting too. We all are." She gave me another sad smile.

She wiped the tears that I didn't know formed on my face. I chuckled, letting go of her hands and wiping my face.

"I shouldn't be crying. She wouldn't want me to cry." I said and Gina chuckled.

"And she wouldn't want you to marry this racist bitch either." She said making both of us chuckle.

"Thanks for this." I smiled at my little sister. I've never chuckled half of the time, or smiled, or laughed. Gina has been there for me when times were hard.

My little sister is my light, but Danielle... She was my happiness.

"You're welcome Luka." She smiled, giving me a hug. I smile, wrapping my arms around her.

I heard the door open and I looked in that direction to see my little brother, Emilio looking at us. "Uh... did I interrupt something?"

We pulled apart and I shook my head no. "No. But what's up?"

"Everyone is ready." He said, giving me a sad look and I smiled at him.

"Okay," I sighed, looking at my siblings. "It's time for me to get married."

When I was at the alter, I waited for Aurora to come. As much as I didn't want this, I had to do it. I had no other choice.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned only my head that way.

"Lukas, I know you don't like her and no one else does, but make the best of it. I hate seeing you like this." Archer whispered in my ear and I pat his hand.

"I'm trying Archer." I whispered back. He pat me once again before letting go. I'm assuming everyone saw that I was sad and heartbroken.

I looked over at my sister to see she was having a conversation with Davina. The two of them didn't want to be in the wedding. It was more people that I was close with that didn't want to be in it.

I had to break up my old clan. I knew when I came to Italy, all of them would've been searched and killed. I told everyone to part ways so Richard wouldn't kill them.

So everyone did.

Josiah had left to see his adoptive parents with Aly. The two of them had been a couple for months now and I was happy that they were. He sent gifts but he said he couldn't make it.

Shawn and Dre sent me gifts but they said they couldn't make it. In other words, they didn't want to come. Shawn was finding his way and Dre was protecting his daughter and his baby momma.

Colin sat in the audience also. He didn't want no part of it. He said Danielle wasn't about to "Haunt" him because he attend the wedding. Archer was the only one that actually attend.