"7"

Lukas Point of view

My door opened and it was Archer. "Hey Luke, we have-" he cut off mid-sentence when he saw some red head girl giving me head.

"Lukas come on at a day like this?" He said sounding disgusted. "Just tell me what you were about to say and get out"

He sighed, rolling his eyes. "Colin and Josiah are ready to talk" I nod my head, feeling the red head girl sucking real good. I threw my head back a little with my eyes shut. "Yeah... I'll be down there"

"But Danni wants to join" I snapped my eyes opened, lifting my head up and looked at him. I want to know why the hell she wants to come. They saved her life but she can't be miss fix it all the time. This isn't some fairy tail that could make her life Heaven on earth.

"Why?" I asked, seeing Archer shrug. "I don't know. She said she has every right to be down there so you want do anything to hurt them" I pulled the girls head from my dick and she huffed.

"I wasn't finished. You didn't even cum yet" She said, with that genuine talk like she was innocent. I lift my boxers and pants up, still seeing the girl on her knees.

"The reason I didn't cum was because you can't suck dick. So please don't become a prostitute, because you will fail horribly to please a man" I saw her get up and she looked mad. "You said I was the best one yet"

"I lied" I started walking towards my door. "Archer show her out please" I said, and started walking towards Danielle's room. I didn't even knock because it's my house.

I opened the door to see that she was putting on her bra. She gasped, trying to cover herself. She seen that it was me and glared at me.

"Knock next time!!" She said, trying to keep her bra from falling off. "It's my house so no"

She rolled her eyes. "You are a difficult man"

I shrugged, folding my arms. "I've been called worse, and let's just say they aren't here anymore"

She looked in shocked, but I didn't care. "You're not going down in the basement"

"And why not?" She asked, still holding her bra up.

"Because it's not your place nor your business" She didn't say anything, so I took the chance to leave.

"Why?" She grabbed onto my arm before I left out her room. I looked at her arm then her.

Those eyes... they always did something to me.

"Because I just said why you can't. Danielle, this is business.. not because you want to keep telling them thank you for saving you"

I saw that her bra strap was slowly falling off her shoulder. I adverted my eyes and looked at her. She snatched away from me and started walking away.

"Good negotiation" I simply said and started walking out her room. I went towards the basement, walking down the steps, seeing that Archer, Dre and Shawn was down here.

"Alright, I'm going straight to the point" I said, walking in front of them. "What the hell do you guys want?" I asked. Colin and Josiah exchanged glances and looked back at me.

"We want to come back on your side" Josiah said, I looked at Colin to see that he turned his head. Colin was always a stubborn little bitch.

"Should I put you back on my side after what you guys did to il clan estelle?" I said, walking around the two in the chairs that they were tied up to. "We were forced to kill her" Josiah said, making me stop walking.

I turned around and shook my head. "No! You two could've prevented her from getting killed but you two didn't" I said. "HE WAS GOING TO KILL OUR FAMILIES IF WE DIDN'T KILL HER" Colin Screamed at me.

I nodded, "Okay. I'm through here." I pulled out my 45, cocking it back and pointing towards Colin's head. "Since I trusted you and you went behind my back and killed her, I'm going to kill you first" I said.

"Do it Lukas. Your aim was always.... off that's why you were a disgrace to your father" Colin smiled.

My hand was on the trigger and I was about to pull it when I saw Danielle run in front of Colin. "No!! Don't do it Lukas! Give him another chance!"

How the hell she even get down here? "Get her out of here" I said, not looking at her. "No!" Dre scooped her up and she started screaming no.

"Lukas!! Please don't do it! No!" She screamed, while I clenched my jaw. I shot the gun and I took my gun and put it back in my pants. I looked at Colin to see that he was surprised at what I just did.

"Don't get on my bad side again" I said to him and looked at Josiah, "Understand?" They nodded their heads and I started walking up the stairs.

"Where the hell is she?" I asked, going towards her room. "Danielle is downstairs in the kitchen Sir Estelle" Sarah, my maid had said. I nodded, walking down the stairs.

Danielle POV

"I can't believe he did that!" I started crying, shaking my head. "Why is he such a cold heart bastard? Why couldn't he give them a chance?" I rambled on, walking back and forth, seeing that Gina and Archer said nothing.

"What the hell was that?" I heard his voice asked.  We all looked at him and I didn't even say anything because I was mad that he wouldn't give Colin nor Josiah a chance. "You killed them. You didn't even give them a chance" I turned my back towards him. I can careless about him. I don't care what he does to me.

"Danielle, you're nothing but a girl that has no power" He said, "You're just a girl I saved and nothing else. I look at you and see that you are beneath me."  After he said that I had my mouth opened a little, feeling hurt that he would ever say that to a women. But I shouldn't be surprised because he's cold hearted.

"I can't stay here anymore. I can't see you killing innocent people anymore" I felt a hand grab mine. He turned me around and pulled me closer to him as my breath hitched in my throat. His looks could kill anyone who got near him. He pressed his lips next to my ear.

"I don't care anything about you.... You saw what you saw and you can't leave" He pulled away from me, walking out the kitchen, leaving me in here.

I think they were right, he does have a cold heart...