"14"

Danielle P.O.V.

It's been a week since what happened to Lukas. He's been the same but he's more open to me more than he is with the others and that scares me.

He doesn't say much though.... he smiles now, he talks more, he has manners now, and he still scares me. The man I met was cruel and cold hearted... I guess him telling that story over and over actually brought his emotions back.

Meanwhile, I was about to go out with Gina and Davina. We were suppose to go eat somewhere and have a girls day. We've been around men all week, so we wanted to get away.

I was going downstairs when I heard some yelling coming from Lukas office. I wanted to go make it my business and go see who he was yelling at but I decided against it. I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of juice.Before I could even close the refrigerator, that damn Aurora slammed it for me.

Almost slammed my damn edges in there. "What are you still doing here?" She asked and I gave her a stank face. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

"My brother is convincing Lukas to marry me... once again. We were arranged to get married you know" She gave me a smirk, flipping her hair.

I gave her an okay look and shook my head. "Umm... sweetie" I laid my hand on her shoulder. "I wish I cared... but I don't" She threw my hand off of her and I gave her that stank face again.

"You're just mad cause he will never like a black bitch like you" She said and I felt my anger rise. I turned around and started to walk out the kitchen.

Danielle she's just a bitch... she ain't about it.

I heard heels clicked fast and before I could go up the stairs, she stopped me. "I WAS TALKING TO YOU! You don't fucking walk away from the Donna like that!!" She screamed, making me throwing the juice down.

"LUKAS IF YOU WANT YOUR PRECIOUS WIFE TO LIVE!! YOU BETTER COME RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL HER!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. I didn't want this girl to get killed so early.

"He doesn't care about you, your a worthless black, ghetto, bitch" She said, walking towards me. I sighed closing my eyes.

"Bittchhh.... you don't fucking know me. You better back the hell up from me or you gon either be in the hospital or the damn grave" I said, opening my eyes seeing her dead in my face.

"What are you going to do about it?" She smirked and pushed me back. I felt myself get mad at that was it. I balled my hair up in a ball.

"Oh bitch, you done messed up now!" I said, getting angry by the minute.

"You not going to do anything" She said and before I could do anything, Lukas grabbed me. "Lukas! Let me go! I want to drag her and them damn extensions through your expensive floor!! I'm tired of you and your racists ass mouth!!" I screamed, while I felt myself getting picked up and over his shoulder.

"No Lukas stop!" I screamed, trying to get out his grip but he had a stronger grip. He opened his office door and shut it. He put me down and I was about to go to the door when he guard the door.

I huffed out in annoyance, pacing back and forth. "Lukas, please control her, tell her something please! I'm tired of that bitch thinking she can rule anything or anyone. She can't rule my ass"