"27"

Danielle

When I walked down the stairs, I saw Lukas in a nice black suit, with some of his hair in face.

"Ohh Danielle si guarda soo bene" I heard Josiah say, while I chuckled not knowing what he said. (Ohh Danielle you look soo fine)

Lukas moved his hair from his face and smiled at me. I saw him frown and Elbow Josiah in the stomach and he crouched down, holding it.

"Don't make me have to feed you to my lions Josiah" Lukas threatened Josiah.

"Lukas stop" I chucked, hitting his chest slightly.

"Look at you" Gina smiled, walking with Davina.

"You look good" Davina smiled, nodding her head in an approving way.

"Thanks you guys" I smiled at them.

"I should be a stylist for a living" Gina said, with her arms folded and we laughed a little at her.

"Wow Danielle" Colin said, walking towards us with Dre and Shawn.

"You look beautiful in that dress" Shawn said and I chuckled then smiled.

"He's right girl. You are beautiful in that dress" Dre chimes in, giving me a smile.

"Guys come on, I'm not that beautiful. Lukas looks better than me" I smiled at him while I felt his warm hand grab mine.

"Yeah, he's okay" Gina said and we all laughed a little at her.

"But you look beautiful Danielle. I love it on you" He wrap his hands on his waist.

"And can't wait to take it off" He whispered in my ear causing me to chuckle.

"Let's go" He gestured for me to take his arm and I wrapped my hands around his arm.

"Don't stay out too late!!" We heard Gina yell while we were still walking.

"We won't!" Lukas yelled out.

"And don't do anything I would do!!" We heard Shawn yell and I groaned loudly.

"We're not!!" I yelled back, seeing that Lukas had opened the door and I went out with him closing the door.

"They've been saying that all day to me" I looked at Lukas and he chuckled.

"You're not the only one" He looked back at me and I smiled.

We began to walk to a nice Black and Gold Mercedes Benz. It looked luxury and it was so beautiful. Lukas opened the door for me and I smiled, climbing in the nice car.