"26"

A/N:This chap is Unedited soo... idk if I got errors or not😂😂

Danielle

After the girls and I left out the truck, we went into a clothing store Gina knew and where she get most of her formal clothes

The place was nice and it was just a feeling that couldn't be replaced.

"Gina Estelle?" A middle aged woman came towards us, smiling at Gina

"Gina Estelle?" A middle aged woman came towards us, smiling at Gina. She went towards her and they hugged.

"How are you Miss. Windell?" They pulled away from each other, smiling.

"I've been good you remember Davina?" Davina waved at Miss. Windell.

"Who could ever forget? Are you and Archer married now?" I gave a surprised look, looking at Davina. So I'm guessing she ship the two of them together also.

"No we are not married nor are we together. I would kill him if he touched me" Miss. Windell gave a laugh, looking over at me.

"And you are?" She asked, looking at me.

"My name is Danielle Stevenson" I smiled.

"She's my sister-in-law" Gina smiled while I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh is she? You know who won't like that?" She gave Gina a look and Gina laughed, nodding her head.

"Yes I forgot Ariana" Gina said, chuckling at the middle aged woman.

"Who's Ariana?" I asked, looking over at Davina. Davina gave me a small smile.

"Miss. Windells' Niece. Lukas hooked up with her a long time ago." I nod my head, looking at Gina and Miss. Windell who was walking and laughing to her counter.