"30"

Lukas POV

There was a knock on the door before it opened

There was a knock on the door before it opened. I didn't pay attention to it cause I was still reading into the things that were going on.

"Hey babes" I heard a voice say and it caught my attention, "You called?"

I picked my head up to see Angie Amaro standing in my office with a smile on her face.

Her brown hair up in a bun, her blue eyes taunting mine, wearing a pencil skirt, heels, and a long sleeve shirt.

"Yes" I stood up, walking towards her. "I need you to pick up where Archer left off"

She smiles, folding her arms and started walking towards me. "I knew you would come to your senses and get me as your right hand man...well woman" She giggled, touching my forearms with her hands.

"I've seen you been working out lately" Her plumped lips formed into a smile. I gently took her hands off of me.

I didn't need Danielle busting in here thinking I'm cheating on her. She'll beat her ass... and mine.

"Oh" She chuckled, coming up closer to me while I back up a little.

"I heard about your little adventure with the Pelle scura ragazza. It'll be a shame if your father... you know kill her. But I wouldn't mind, you'll be mine again" She giggled, making my hands go to her throat, backing her up to the wall.

"Ooh... I love it rough" She laughs, while I tighten my hands around her neck.

I grit my teeth, "Do your fucking job Angie. I don't have time for this"

I snatched my hand away from her neck, while she coughed regaining air through her lungs again.

"Call Dimitri Ivanov. Set up a meeting for me" I said, looking as she got the strength to stand back up.

I walked from her to go to my desk to grab my phone. I opened the door and she let herself out. I walked behind her and shut my door when I stopped to see Danielle in the hall.

The two exchange glances at each other as Angie smirked at Danielle. Danielle looked at her, with a mean mug on her face as she was still walking.

When Angie disappeared from our seeing view, Danielle looked at me with a look.

"Who the fuck is that? And she better check herself before I beat her ass. I don't play that" She said, causing me to go towards her to grab her waist and calm her down.

"Baby, it's okay. She's Archer replacement for now" She gave me another look.

I pecked her lips, looking into her eyes letting her know that she wasn't a threat.

"It's okay"

She nods her head, but pulled away from me.

"I'm watching you and her... but mostly her." I chuckled.