"33"

Archer POV

"Come sta?" Lukas asked me over the phone

"Come sta?" Lukas asked me over the phone. (How is she?) I sigh, looking over at Davina who's still sleep in bed.

She stayed in bed for a week while we were here. She hardly ate, she didn't smart mouth me, and she just dozed off into space when I talked to her.

The doctors said she would've died if I didn't keep her wake. I walked over to her and caress her cheek.

"È stata... diverso da quando è successo. Ma lei sarà solo avere quella cicatrice sulla schiena." I said as I heard him sigh of relief over the phone. (She's been... different ever since that happened. But she'll just have that scar on her back.)

Well I think that was a sigh of relief.

"She'll....come...a-around." I heard him say. He barley got that sentence out. I arched my eyebrow, walking from Davina to the window at the hotel.

"You okay?" I asked him, I heard a woman's moan in the background. Yeah now I wish I didn't ask that. I should've known he was giving Danielle some dick.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fi-" I heard him groan on the other side of the phone. I made a disgusted face, listening to it.

"baby," He panted, loud in my ear. "Yes like that Bella...keep going."

"Eh... if you want me to call back, I will." I made a disgusted face, turning around to see Davina waking up. She stretched her arms out, with that thing on top of her head. It looked like a chefs hat but she said it was called a bonnet.

"Yeah... that's fine.. I've got to finish teaching her how to suck-"

"I don't want to know." I cringed, closing my eyes. I didn't want to know that he was teaching her how to suck dick.

If he was, she's doing a good job. To what he use to tell me, it's hard for women to satisfy him.

"I'll call back later." He hung up the phone. I shake my head, going over to Davina.

I sat on the right side of the bed because Davina doesn't like people to be in her personal space bubble.

"Amore? You okay?" I questioned, looking at her. She sighs, looking over at me. She stands up, making me look at what she was wearing.

I didn't sleep with her last night because she didn't want me to. Until I told her what we were, she didn't want no type of relations with me.

I trailed my eyes to the shorts she's wearing. They were very short. Too short.

She also wore a t-shirt, with no bra or any bra for that matter. She also had her blue bonnet cap on her head.