"21"

Lukas P.O.V.

We looked at the Irish man who was still in the chair, looking worse than yesterday. "What the hell happened to him?" I looked at Colin and Dre to see if they were going to answer me.

Colin pointed at Dre. "Dre punched him a few times"

Dre sucked his teeth and side eye Colin. "You a snitch"

"Why?" I asked Dre. He sighed, "He spit in my face what else was I going to do? Let him get away with it? It don't roll with me like that. I don't like people disrespecting me. The last person that disrespected me, wasn't found"

He did have a point. I would've shot him.

"You have a point, did he ever talk?" I asked them. They shook their heads no and I clenched my jaw. I'm really going to have to call one of my whores.

She had the familiar accent and she was fluent with English. I really didn't want to do it but I wasn't going to get anything out of him until I knew what he was saying.

"I think I have someone in mind but I don't know if she'll agree to it" Archer looked at me in a confusing look.

"And who would that be?"

I sighed, "One of my whores. She had that same accent"

Archer nodded, "Okay but how are we going to-"

I cut him off by taking my phone out of my pocket. Both of his eyebrows shot up while I rolled my eyes. He was about to talk again but I cut him off.

"Shut up" I said, walking out of the basement and into the hallway. The phone rung about three times before she answered.

"ey lukas baby, you need me?" She asked me in that thick accent. I didn't need any top from any girl. She was the best one that ever gave me head though.

"I need you to do me a huge favor Bella." I heard her giggle on the other end of the phone.

"anythin fahr you daddy. boeht i need a favahr in ahrder to yooehr favahr" I could hear her voice getting seductive. I cracked a smile when she said that.

Maybe I need to get laid. NO! I can't not right now.

"Whenever you want your favor Bella." I said making her giggle once more on the other end of the phone.

*

"SPEAK!" I yelled, looking the man dead in the eyes. He did nothing but laugh like a mad man.

"Níl mé ag rá rud ar bith, soith!!!" He screamed, laughing. I slapped him which caused him to groan in pain. Then he just laughed. I was about to speak again when there was a knock on the basement door.

"That's probably Anna. Stay here and get him to talk." Archer nods at me and I went to my guards.

"If he does anything unusual or says anything unusual, shoot him down" I said. The two nodded while I walked up the stairs.

I opened the door and saw Aly. "Sir Lukas, someone's at the door for you" She smiled, making me nod.

"Thank you Aly" I said, seeing that she smiled and walked away. I started to walk in the hallways of my house when I bumped into a sweaty body.

I noticed that the sweaty body belonged to Danielle. I took a step back to see that she was in a sports bra, shorts, and some adidas shoes... I'm guessing.

Why was she in this outfit? And why was she...sweating? and.... panting?

The way she was doing, was making me want to take her to my room and make love to her. I wouldn't fuck her it would be love.