14.

-after dark

My pants were pulled off almost as soon as I hit the bed, I began to sit up, but Jason crawled onto the bed and pushed me back down. He stared at me for a good two minutes before leisurely pulling his shirt off.

"This is my show; you gotta do what I say to get what you want." Jason said as flipped us over so that I was on top of him; he pulled my top over my head and threw it somewhere.

I was left in my bra and panties, usually that was the point when thoughts of insecurities and flaws would pop into my head, but the way he was looking at me didn't allow for that. He stared at me for a long time and I started to grind on his jean clad lap.

"Do something." I whined as he continued to look me up and down, he raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"Don't tell me what to do." Jason grabbed me by the neck as he seemed to love to do with one hand and unhooked my bra with the other; I caught it and held it in place in the front. "Move your hand Kira." He said in an extremely deep voice, I was putty in his hands and he didn't even do anything yet. I did as told and let my bra fall between us, he immediately threw it wherever the rest of my clothes were and flipped us over again. "So beautiful Kira."

He toyed with one of my nipples while he placed feather light kisses all down the length of my neck until he reached my breasts, he wasted no time in sucking one nipple into his mouth as he played with the other one. At this point I was writhing beneath him, it felt good, but I needed more.

"Jay!" I moaned with my eyebrows furrowed.

He chuckled and bit my nipple lightly, my eyes widened in surprise before I moaned again, "Your pussy as pretty as these Kira?" He licked both of my nipples and I groaned. One hand was still on my neck, but the other was wondering down to my vagina, he rubbed my slit up and down over my panties and growled at what he found. I was soaking wet; I had never been this turned on in my life and he was teasing the fuck outta me. "If you move, I'll stop." Jason warned as he made his way down my body until he was between my legs, he ripped my panties with ease and the stinging sensation that it left on my skin only made me moan again.

"I liked those." I pouted but I quickly forgot about him destroying my panties when he started to kiss and suck on my inner thigh. I was trying my best not to move but he was driving me crazy, he was putting his mouth everywhere except where I needed it the most. I got up on my elbows to watch him and he immediately stopped.

"What did I say?" He asked as he sent a smack right to my pussy, I fell back on the bed. He was the boss. He began to slowly rub my clit, just enough to frustrate me, "Pretty fuckin pussy. It's so fucking wet." He spoke lowly more to himself than to me. Out of nowhere I felt his tongue swipe my pussy before he sucked my clit into his mouth, my eyes rolled back at the sensation. I felt a finger at my entrance and before I knew it he was finger fucking me. "Tight as fuck too, damn girl." I couldn't stay still anymore so I reached down and held his head in place. He added another finger and started to do a come-hither motion inside of me.

"Jay, oh my god!" I almost screamed when he sped up, I was so wet that I could hear my juices as he continued to finger the fuck out of me, he added a third finger and it was over for me. Black dots started to obscure my vision as I was beginning to reach my peak; almost like he could sense it he replaced his fingers with his tongue. "JASONNN" I screamed as I came, he didn't stop though he just kept going.

I tried to move away because I was too sensitive, but he hooked his arms around my thighs which successfully held me in place. "Oh my god s-stop!" He chuckled and the vibrations went straight to my pussy, he put his fingers back inside of me, I couldn't even breathe with the way his long thick fingers were hitting my spot with no problem and I was trying desperately to get away from him so that I could take a breath. It felt too good.