Monologe

Photo. - Laura
Song - true friends - bring me horizon

"Where's the girl" a voice said I had no idea who I was curled into the corner of a room hoping nobody could find me.
"She's in there officer" a man said I didn't want anybody to touch me I couldn't let them.
"Hello I'm officer Brandi I'm not going to hurt u can u tell me your name"this time it was a female voice I couldn't move thow I was scared why is there another women is this another mind trick. "Brandi can we come in" a male voice said from outside the room. "No!"I cried out I don't want them anywhere near me. "Hey it's alright there police just like me" the female said. "What's your name sweetheart" she questioned I refused to speak I just looked at her tears running down my cheeks. "Grab my hand sweetie I'm going to get you out Of here okay" she spoke again I didn't hesitate to hold her hand she pulled me up and began to lead me out of the abounded building to her car she sat me in the back next to another girl.

The car came to a stop. "Ladys where at the police station we need u to tell us what those men did to u" the women,Brandi said. "Em officer where are they" the other girl spoke out "there locked up they can't hurt u as long as u tell me what they did to you" Brandi said. "I'm ready i want it over with" I said. She unlocked the car I undid my seatbelt and the other girl did two she only looked about 15 I opened my door and grabbed the other girls hand she looked so scared and so did I If she has gone throw what I did then she needs the support. "What's your name I'm Laura" I said hopefully making her feel better. "Melody" she replied. "My father called me that because my mum used to be a good singer but she died giving birth" she said with sadness in her voice "that's a beautiful name" I replied as we walked into and interview room. "Melody dear I'm going to have to ask for you to wait outside of the room" Brandi said. Melody simply nodded and left. "Hello dear I'm Brandi and I am here to ask u a few questions" she said all I did was nod. "Laura how old are u sweet" "16"I replied. Okey sweetheart. "Can u tell me in your own words what happened to u" "well on my 16 birthday I was out shopping and my friend nipped to the loo while I stood there waiting and a couple of men ran up to me and grabbed my waist and flung me over there shoulder and took me to an old rusty building" I said as tears began to run down my cheeks "they started getting aggressive and they raped me I screamed no but they carried on they did it on numerous occasions I didn't know what to do so I just passed out from the pain each time" I spoke while trying to fight the tears. "Okay Laura did they ever use protection" Brandi asked "yes they always used condoms they said they were saving there shit for another girl which I assume was melody" "okay Laura that's all we needed thank you"

She led me out of the room and said I was free to go. I waited for melody to get out I figured she would have nowhere to go but I had a friend in town that would help me out she had a massive house and I wasn't prepared to leave melody alone. About an hour passed and she walked out of the room "melody do u want to stop with me till u get in your feet" I asked she looked up at me she looked exhausted "please that would be great" she said we made are way to a taxi and hopped in I gave them my friends address and off we went melody occasionally said something to me but after what we have experienced it seems so surreal.

The taxi pulled up I just prayed my friend would rember me it's been at least 1 month I grabbed melody's hand and began to walk down the driveway. We both knocked the door. "Hello?" A voice called out as the door opened "Laura! Your alive. Your here" she yelled I could tell her yelling was scaring Melody. "Victoria can u quiet down I'll explain okay can we stop here till we get back on our feet" I questioned "Laura of-course u can there's two guest bedrooms they have bathrooms to each one both of u get a shower u stink" Victoria said while leading us in two her home. "Victoria this is Melody" I said while nudging melody. All Melody did was wave which was expected "Melody I'll take u two your room okay and I'll show you mine" I rembered where the rooms where and how they were designed melody's room should have pink wallpaper it's pretty much all decorated in pink. It suited her. I took her there and showed her the lock in her door she look at me as if to say thank you. "I'll come check on you later okay" I said speaking softly "how old are u I'm 15" she said "I'm 16 "okay thank you for telling me" I walked back to the main room and I explained to tori what had happened she hugged me while I cried at the memory. "I'm alright now I'm out I was only there for a short period they where only like it for the first week but then they started leaving me alone but that girl they did horrible things to her all I could hear was her screams"

~~~~~ this is only the back ground it's very important for later