Chapter 8

Tour bus- picture

It's been 7 months now and I've been with Asking Alexandria and black veil brides on tour for a month it started of really well but then ben started giving me the cold shoulder and started flirting with other girls I tried confronting him about it and so did Danny but he told us we were being silly.

At the moment all the boys were rushing around trying to find some clothes it was an off day today so we all decide to go to McDonald's. Victoria's been on the bus for the last week but we haven't said a word to each other. Which is killing me but i don't want to argue with her she pretty much my family.

After about an hour of fucking about we finally arrived at McDonald's. "What do u two want" Danny asked me and Victoria. "Two cool mayo chicken thingys with strawberry milkshakes and Oreo McFlurrys." Victoria answered for us both I just simply nodded and gave a smile. Sam told us two to find a table that we all could fit on.

"So..., how have you been" Victoria asked looking awkward. "Good felt lonely at times but good, what about you" I answered giving her a smile. "Great me and Danny have decorated our new house and I bought a car and loads of pet stuff for cowboy" she answered. "But I've not been able to replace you, you really managed to get your sen a room in my heart" she said coming round table to give me a hug.

Brandi and Haley came over not long after they were aloud to spend day with us so we invited them aswell to McDonald's. "So how's my favourite girl" Haley asked me. "Fine b what about you" I asked. "Really good you can't tell anybody i told you three but I can't keep it to myself. Cameron proposed to me" she said as well all squealed. "I'm so happy for you do u know what this calls for" I asked well looking very happy. "Celebration!" We all yelled together.

Soon after the guys came over with everyone's food. "You girls look happy" sam said giving us all a smile. "We're all off out tonight it's a girl only thing" Victoria said while driving her food.  While we've been on tour we haven't eaten much cause we're all lazy sodds I had already managed to stuff my face with a burger. Everybody burst out laughing think I tried to shove chips in my mouth. "You look like a fucking hamster" James said loudly. "Shh James there kids here" Victoria butted in.  I finally managed to swollow my food.

We all headed back to the bus and me and the girls ran to the back room with hairbrushes and makeup. Brandi and Haley were doing the makeup and me and Victoria were doing the hair. I got i black dress with laced sleeves and on the chest it was laced. It showed a bit of my cleavage but not to much I decided to go with my black ankle boots with heels. We all had matching hair and makeup which actually looked nice we had our hair French braided with pick and blue ribbons and out makeup we had pink glossy lip and on the eyes we had a blue smoky eye with black eyeliner in the top and bottom we all looked stunning me and Victoria had the same dress and Brandi and Haley had the same dress there's were the same as mine but red.

We walked out the room while all the boys jaws drop. "Wow Babe you look really nice make sure to hop in my bunk when u get back" ben said while winking. All rest of us burst out laughing we could clearly tell Ben had been drinking. We grabbed our purses mine and Victoria's were red and the others were black.

After about an 15 minute drive we arrived at our destination I gave the driver the money and then we all walked in side finding a table I placed my small leather jacket on my seat and then went to the bar to pick a round of shots and then four glasses of wine. We made a plan behind Haley's back so that she wouldn't have to pay for drinks since it was her celebration.

"3....2....1" we all yelled as we took  around of shots slowly sipping out wine after. "I'm off to the lady's room i will be right back" I said while standing up