Chapter 11

Photo~ ben bruce

I woke up today before everyone else on my bus I assumed they would all have hangover since they didn't get on the bus till late, so I decided to make some Nutella pancakes but not just for the lads and Juliet but to take over to asking bus I can remember they used to love them when they had hangovers, hopefully that hasn't changed.

After I made the pancakes I added a note telling them to help there self and then put the ones for AA and put them in a plastic container that I put in my back pack. I grabbed my skate board from the storage area and decide to go skating.

As I said went to exit the bus Jake walked into the main area groaning he didn't try to talk he was just focused on getting some pain killers "sorry did I wake you" I asked feeling bad "no I got a phone call from my girlfriend that's all" he replied "okay, well there's pancakes there save some for the other I'm off out for a bit then I'm going to see Danny and all that" I said while slipping my shoes on. I was in some baggy sweatpants and a pastel pink hoodie and my hair was in a messy bun so I didn't look to bad but I was certainly not at my best.

I headed off the bus and started skating to have a look around the venue I ended up exiting the venue and going to Walmart. I bought a few snacks and got a arm brace to help my wrist since I broke it ages ago and it still gets sore sometimes. After I left Walmart I decided to call Annie but by no surprise she was asleep. Which upset a little but all she ever does is sleep.

After about an hour of skating I headed to asking bus I lightly knocked on the door in case they were still asleep.  It all took about a minute for somebody to open the door lucky enough it wasn't ben instead it was Cameron. "Hey what's up" he asked inviting me into the bus he seemed quite happy to see me. "Nowt I just brought you guys something" I said walking into the main area to see all the boys with glasses of water watching Naruto. "Ooo my favourite budge over Danny" I said while going to sit down. I placed my self perfectly in-between Danny and Ben.

"So what you brought us" cam asked I opened up my bag and grabbed the plastic container that contained the yummy surprise. I opened it up and placed it out in front of me. "Oh my goodness are you the god reincarnated" Danny yelled. After that all the boys grabbed plates and say eating and talking I Leaned into Danny side while we watched naruto about an hour passed and I decided it was time.

"Ben?" I asked Sitting up and looking at him. "Yes love" he said while a smile began tugging at his lips. "Can we go for a walk and talk" I said starting to stand up joined by ben. "Sure" he replied we both walked of the bus in silence and found a spot near a pond and sat down.

"I'm guessing you want to talk about the past" ben said crossing his legs and looking slightly said. "Correct" I said "well I'm not going to try defending my actions because I dint even remember what happened all I remember was waking up and all the guys looking at me with such disrespect" ben sighed. I looked at him he had so much emotion in his eyes he had anger but I could tell it wasn't towards me but toward himself and he was sad with a tinny bit of happiness.

"Ben I want you to know I never stopped thinking about you. I tried to but it was to good damn hard me feeling having changed towards you either I'm still very much in love with you and I am willing to give us another try and I know that sounds so stupid but I'm not rushing into it this time your going to have to make the effort to make this work aswell I'm not going to hang around with you all the time and I'm certainly not going to call you my boyfriend just yet at the moment we're going to be friends well not friends but you know what I mean" I said as I was saying all of this his face softened. "I know what you mean" ben said while hugging me I hugged back and then we both decided to hear back to the busses.

"Sooooo did you to work it out" sam said greeting us back onto  the bus me and Ben just kind of nodded. When we walked into the main area I noticed Victoria sat in Danny's lap. "VICTORIA!" I yelled as she jumped and fell off Danny's lap. "Fucking hell Laura" she said while standing up. I quickly grabbed her and gave her a hug. Even thow I've spoken to her I've still missed her so very much. "When did you get here." I asked surprised. "About An hour ago I'm here all warped" she said smiling.

"This ain't gonna be good" I heard somebody day from behind me.  As I looked behind me my jaw dropped. Her pink hair hair was still as bright as ever but now she has a sleeve and snake bites. "Melody?" I asked shocked at her appearance. "The one and only" she said while doing a quick twirl. "Omg all three of us are back together" I shouted in shock. "See Ben I told you she would like it" Danny said acting like a smart ass. "What?" I said shocked by all of this. "Me and Ben arranged this last night." Danny said smiling I immediately hugged both Danny and Ben. "Thank you so much I love you both" I yelled while kissing there cheeks.

As I went to kiss bens cheek he quickly turned his head making me kiss his lips. It caught me of guard so it took a few seconds for me to react I gave him a quick peck then turned around and hugged Melody. "How long you staying for" I asked hoping she could be here the whole warped. "Only a week I've got to get back home to my daughter" she said smiling. I started coughing fucking hell shes got a daughter. "Omg what's her name" I squealed. "Lyric jade" she smile looking at me. "Aww how adorable we have a Melody and a lyric" I said tears filling my eyes.

After about three hours of us all talking Danny started complaining that he was hungry so we decided to head out to Taco Bell. While we were at Taco Bell I received a phone call. "Who's that" ben asked curiously. "My friend Annie she probably going to ask me if you guys are on warped" I sighed getting ready to answer

Key A-Annie l-Laura

A- hey girl,
L, hey how's my favourite lady been.
A- great I'm joining you with bvb on tour I have to write a whole blog about being on tour with bvb.
L- omg! Really. I can introduce you to my sister when do you arrive.
A- ive already arrived I'm waiting for you to get back andy fucking Biersack shock my hand.
L-there's a Taco Bell across the road come join me there.

After I said that she agreed and hung up the phone. "Okay guys we have a beautiful lady coming to join us eating I will buy her food I know what she likes I want no flirting. Understand!" I said while going to order more food. "Understood" all the boys yelled at once. While I was waiting Annie's food I felt somebody attack me from behind. "ANNIE" I yelled jumping up and down. "Laura I'm at frecklin warped tour" she said out of breath. "I know you are" I said back Patting her shoulder.

After we recived her food I took her back to the table. "Oh,my,god!" She screeched out. Sam was the first to greet her he gave her a hug and calmed her down "Hey don't scream love you will get us kicked out" he said smiling at her and helping her sit down

After eating we headed back to our separate
busses me Juliet and Annie were all in the back lounge getting to fully know each other because I don't think Annie could breath while sitting with all the boys because she's still a bit shocked that she's in tour with them. While Annie was distracted Juliet quickly grabbed a glass of icy cold water and tipped it in her head. Annie squealed while me and Juliet broke down in laughter I quickly got a picture and put it on Twitter. Sam was the first to like it which surprised me because he unfollowed me a while back so I was quite shocked. I don't think Danny fully forgives me for getting out of contact he's still acting cold towards me so I just hope he come round because he still acts like my brother even if he's changed lots.

After watching batman with Andy and juliet because everyone had gone to sleep I decided to head of to my bunk aswell so I hugged them both then grabbed my pjs and went into the bathroom to get changed I pulled out my naruto pjs which always helped me sleep better and after I changed I headed into my bunk and scrolled through Wattpad and found a really good story called the hearts a delicate thing which I believe is really underrated and people should start voting more on it and commenting on it mostly commenting to give the author feedback and ideas of what to write about because I can imagine she worry's that people don't like her story *wink wink nudge nudge* after reading a couple I finally drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of chapter~~~~~~~~