Chapter 16

I was currently unpacking stuff and placing them where I wanted them since I would now be staying with asking. Every time I passed ben I drew him daggers for earlier. He just continued to giggle.

I decided to head to the back lounge. I grabbed one of the many blankets back here and snuggled up on a sofa turning on my laptop. It sounded stupid but I felt like I was at home. All this time that I wasn't with asking there was hole in my heart and I tried to fix but I couldn't.

After laying back here for a while watching stupid shit on my laptop I heard footsteps approaching the back lounge. I heard everyone leave I could of sworn but there was somebody on the bus. The footsteps where very unfamiliar so I started panicking.

The mysterious man swung the back Dior open and stared at me for a while. It was one of the guitar techs, he wasn't ment to be in this bus though he was ment to be in a separate bus.

He began to approach me without say a word once he got to me he quickly pinned me down and began kissing down my neck.

"GET OFF...." I tried to yell but he quickly put his hand over my mouth.

I was kicking and trying to scream but nothing seemed to be working. He began taking my top off one he had managed to do that he unhooked my bra I was still kicking about. Tears where streaming down my face.

Just as I began to lose hope I heard someone slam the door open and rush to the back lounge.

"Get off her" it was ben.

It only took a few seconds but ben had grabbed the guy and they where both fighting now. Danny rushed on the bus not long after grabbing the guy from ben and taking him off the bus.

Ben came and wrapped the blanket around Me. I couldn't do anything but cry. Ben just began to shush me trying to cheer me he kept me cuddled up into his side. I eventually drifted of into a sleep

Bens PoV

She eventually fell asleep. I decided to place her in a top after that a carried her an put her in my bunk since she still hadn't been given a bunk. She looked so scared when I came onto the bus if I had come any later anything could have happened.

Danny came back into the bus after a while.

"Is she alright" Danny whispered.

"She's in my bunk sleeping, I was so worried about her" I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"Your still in love with her arnt you" danny said sitting next to me.

"Ive tried getting over her but I can't she was my first live and I think she's gonna be my last love as-well" I said

"What about samatha" Danny asked

"That want even love she was just someone I could hook up with" I sighed feeling even more Terrible

Not long after mine and Danny's conversation all the boys appeared one by one sam immediately asked about Laura we told the truth just cutting a lot out. We didn't think she would want everyone knowing what had just kicked off. Victoria was the last one to come in the bus she was going home in a couple of days so she was trying to see everything.

We where all getting ready for a deppressed Danny every time she left he would just mop around for days acting all depressed. Which was stupid like fair enough they love each other but we don't do the same thing

After a while we all heard a yawn coming from the bunk section.

Laura's PoV

I had heard all of Danny and bens conversation but acted like I was asleep until I actually fell asleep.

I climbed out of my bunks feeling everyone looking at me only ben and Danny where looking sad so I'm guessing they didn't tell anyone else.

I walked into the main area and sat down next to ben and Danny leaning into bens side. I could feel him mouthing something to Danny but I just ignored it.

I felt ben shift and he kneeled down in front of me cupping my face.

"Do you wanna go for a walk" ben asked looking into my eyes I simply nodded not feeling like talking he quickly helped me up and grabbed two jackets and our shoes.

When we got outside I realised  it was dark. Ben lead me to a near by field and placed his jacket down to sit on. We both placed our butts on the jacket not saying a word.

"Laura I know I fucked up but please take me back as your boyfriend" bens words shocked me.

I turned my face to him knowing what I wanted to say but still I didn't want to speak a word so instead I leaned in kissing him.

I felt his arms snake around me and his fingers tangle themselves into my hair. I felt so perfect just like it was the first time we had kissed.

Once we pulled away for air I realised that tears was streaming down my face but I could understand why. I was happy not sad.

"Shush don't cry babe" Ben said pulling me into a hug.

I don't know how long we sat there in that spot but I knew it felt right. My heart finally felt healed as if there was never a hole in it.

Ben finally moved and put his hand under my chin making me look at him. He finally had emotion in his eyes after all this time.

"You never answered my question" ben said pouting

"Yes I did" I said with a rather childish tone

"No you kissed me that wasn't a yes or a no" he responded

"Well that means no then" those words spilled out of my mouth and by the look on bens face he was about to cry "are stupid of-course it's a yes" I said smashing my lips against his

——————-end of chapter——————