Chapter 3

Picture- Ben Bruce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaaaaaaaaah" Melody screamed. While chucking her skittles and ice blast all over Danny and Victoria. "You could have warned me this was a scary film" melody moaned "you could have warned me that u was such a pussy you asshole" I yelled back. "I swear to god you two better start praying for god before I murder you" Victoria screamed. As she did that a security guard came over. "I'm going to have to ask you all to leave" he said while escorting us out of the back door.

"Well done for Ruining my night." Victoria said. "Don't worry it was only a shitty film u can see it all the time" Melody said with a smile as big as the Cheshire car. "You two are absolute retards, all I wanted was a nice day out with my boyfriend is that so much to ask for" Victoria said while looking very disappointed. "Boyfriend!? You've only just met him" I shouted. My blood was boiling at this point.

"There's a lot of stuff you don't know about me. Don't forget my job does involve me having to interview people. But you never ask about my job you just go on about yourself. Because that's all you ever think about is yourself but It wasn't you that gave yourself a home to live in after you was continuously raped and kept hostage. No it was me that gave you a home" Victoria yelled. "Shut up!" I screamed as tears began to run down my face. I hated people talking about my past especially in front of other people. "No I won't shut up because it's true. And it's about time you understand that" Victoria continued but I just zoned at and began to cry and scream as memory's of what happened to me began to flood back into my head.

Melody's POV
"Victoria stop" I said looking at Laura fall to pieces as she remembered everything. When we first got out she was like this for weeks on end. "She hasn't been like this in ages v and u just brought her right back to step one." I shouted as I kneeled down to pulling Laura in my arms to try and Carm her down. "What's happening I'm so confused" Danny asked looking genuinely concerned. "It's none of your business now get lost" I shouted trying to get him to back off. But instead he came over and picked Laura up. "NO! Get off of me"Laura screamed while Danny swung her over his shoulder "where do u live". Danny asked Victoria. She blurted out our well there address like it didn't matter. Immediately Danny began to walk there while Laura continued to scream.

Laura's POV

I'm must have passed out because all I know now is that I'm in my bed when I was in the streets. "Hey Laura" Somebody said. "What do you want"I asked as Danny came and sat on the bed. "Are u okay" he asked he genuinely seemed concerned. "What does it matter to you" I yelled back. "Alright, lisen I'm sorry for being a jerk to you it's just you remind me of myself and I can't understand why" Danny started. "Probably because I'm a jerk aswell" i said laughing a bit. "Yeah that sounds about right" Danny said joining me while laughing.

"Friends?" He asked "friends" I replied with a smile while giving him a hug "Are u alright from earlier melody's explained to me what happend to you both when you was younger" Danny said whiled his smile turned the wrong way. "Yeah I'm fine. I just hate it being brought up" I said while poking the corners of his mouth to get him to smile.

"Hey Laura can I talk to you" Somebody said from outside the door. "Come in" as I said that Victoria came in. She had red puffy eyes and I could tell she had been crying. "Victoria! If you have been crying you will get a smack" I yelled while trying to make her laugh because I knew that I wasn't going to like what come next. "Erm, laura I thinks it's time I move out" she began "what do u mean move out we only had an argument we will be fine your like a sister to me you can't move out I've known you since I was only a toddler, don't go" I pleaded "Laura please don't. We've been like this for a while we can't keep doing this tonight I took it two far and what if I do that again aye" Victoria said "you won't thow" I said. "Please don't make this harder then it already is" Victoria said as she began to walk away "this isn't goodbye you will still see me" she said as she walked out of the door "Hey Laura cheer up see ya soon I'm gonna go take v to my place now" Danny said while patting my back.