Chapter 14

Photo- andy and Danny being stupid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BENS POV

After Laura left I heads back to my bus to make sure u got back before we needed to go. I walked in and grabbed a beer from the cooler.

"Where's Danny" I asked noticing that he wasn't here.

"He's with Andy he problem passed our drunk in one of the spare bunks there" cam said

Once o finished my beer I went to my bunk and decided to call my sister. I hadn't called her since this tour had started when I usually call her everyday. She had been my biggest help after I cheated on Laura. At first she yelled at me and called me a piece of shit but after that tour had finished her and my mum came and visited me. Which helped me get away from drinking my self to death. My mum went home first but bex stayed she wasn't satisfied with how I was doing even if I assured her that I was fine she still insisted on staying.

After my call ended with her I feel asleep since I had an early show tomorrow because first to play was black veil brides then asking.

Laura POV
(the next day)

I woke up to find my phone had blown up with notifications. I opened it to find out that CC had taken a video of me singing without me even realising.

"CC if I see you when I get out of this bunk god help you" I yelled climbing out of my bunk.

As I got out I saw everyone rushing around sniffing there clothes.

"What's the rush" I asked

"Where playing first and its in ten minutes" they said while downing there drinks I quickly grabbed some. Lock jeans and a tank top and ran to the bathroom. After putting my clothes on I headed to the door and pulled in my shoes.

The security guard met us at the gates and rushed us towards the staged and put me in the pit. Throughout the show I got many photographs and there where all very good.

After the show we all headed back and I looked out who was playing today when I found my fave singer of all time. Emma Blackery was playing in 2 hours.

"What time does the bus leave today." I asked while making a smoothie.

"Nine pm dear" Andy said.

"What time do I need to be in the bus then" I said making sure not to anger there tour manger again tonight.

"Eight thirty would be good" andy said giving me a smile.

"Why what are you planning on doing today" Ashley asked me

" my fave singer is at warped so I'm gonna go watch her play today" I said jumping up and down in excitement

"Ooo I know what bus she in if you want to meet her" Juliet said popping her head out of the toilet.

"Oh.my.god. Of course I want to meet here" I said running and grabbing her arm.

"I'm robing your girlfriend for the day" I said I I began slipping on my shoes I remembered something

"Ash where is your beautiful girlfriend" I asked as he pointed to the back lounge.

"You two are coming with me" I said to Annie and Melody they both loved Emma so I hope Melody still does.

"Right lady lets go" I said dragging them all off the bus

As we approached her bus I stared panicking. What if she thinks I'm a complete weirdo. What if she watch the video of me butcing up her song. What is she hates me. What if I start to hate her. As I went to say I wanted to go back I noticed it was to late Juliet had already knocked on the bus door.