Chapter 7

Picture~ Danny and Ben
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two months the tour got cancelled so they have another 3 months now  ben pretty much lives here now. Me and Victoria had another argument resulting in Melody coming back for a few day because my last was brought up again. Ben had quite a few questions but I told him everything from start to finish he didn't believe it at first his vains were popping out because he was so angry and he asked why Danny knew before and I explained it to him Victoria came by the house to pack up the rest of her things I handed her the money she paid toward the house and then she left about an hour before Melody. Me and Ben were planning on telling the boys today that we were were a thing. Most of my scars have healed which I'm happy about.

"Benji baby when are the boys coming round" I questioned. "In about 30 mins." I headed to the kitchen to make sure I had enough alcohol for them. Me and Ben sat on opposite sofa so when they came they wouldn't suspect anything it was funny them not knowing.

About 40 minutes had passed and the boys finally arrived. "Hey love" James said while trying to get something out of his car. "You alright there James." I question him "sorry I want u and Ben to meet my girlfriend but she fell asleep" James moaned. I walked to the car to see a face I didn't really want to see.

"Yes! She fucking looks like she's asleep" I spat at James, "Laura carm  down" Danny said. "I'm guessing you two already know each other" James said while looking guilty. "She barley defended mine and melody's case in court" I said with venom in my voice. "What do u mean?" James questioned " I don't know why don't you ask Brandi" I said with sarcasm. "Listen Laura I wasn't aloud to pick sides trust me I hate those men for what they did to u but I didn't want to lose my job it was bad enough for me being underage for job" Brandi answered. "Oh right well that makes everything okay come in into my house have a cup of tea I'll try not to poison it"I said as Ben walked out to see what happening.

"What's happening" ben questioned. "Can u rember how I told u about well you know the thing you Danny Melody and Victoria knows, well James new girlfriend is the officer who dealt with it and barley even backed me up" I said pushing passed Ben I got into the house and marched straight to my room.

I say there crying for about ten minutes curled up in my bed with my Naruto blanket facing the wall so I couldn't see anyone entering the room. I continued sitting there until I felt a weight on edge of my bed. "you okay love" somebody said I new straight away it was Danny. "No James probably thinks I'm a bitch now but I couldn't help it"I said sniffling. "Come with me and we can apologise maybe it was his girlfriends fault." Danny pointed out "it was probably her boss that made her say what she said" Danny said acting like a smart ass as usual. I rolled over and hugged Danny. "God your so much like my brother used to be him and my grandma would have loved you"I said. As we both began to exit my room.

"Brandi can I talk to you in private" I asked as we walked into all the boys watching Naruto "Sure" she said getting up and following me out side. I saw ben in the kitchen washing up. Knowing the only reason is to make sure I don't kick off. "I'm sorry I just have had a bad week recently I lost one of my best friends and I've just been a bit bitchy and that" I explained "it's understandable I'm happy to see you've come so far when I first met you wouldn't even speak, do u and Melody still talk" she asked. "Yh melody's starting university now she pretty much my sister" I said while giving Brandi a hug.

After that we walked back into the house I sat in-between ben and Danny. Waiting for Ben to bring it up but instead he walked into the kitchen. "Is he alright" Sam questioned "Yh I'll go see if he's okay he u don't here me yell he fine feel free to rush in" I said smirking.

I walked into the kitchen but couldn't see ben. I looked around until finally he snaked his arms around my waist and then spun me around. "Ben" I giggled he began to attack my lips. It felt like I was his drug and he was addicted and it was the same for me ben was my drug my secret. His tounge entered my mouth and out tongues started battling I was finally getting better. We pulled away when we heard people clearing the throats.

"Get a Room" Danny yelled at us as we all burst out laughing. "Sooo" I said awkwardly kicking the ground. " me and Laura have something to say we have ben dating for two months and two days and we decided to hide it from u only Melody knows" ben said while giggling. "But we didn't mean for Melody to find out she has an habit of storming into my room I don't think she's going to be doing that again thow" I said bright red. "To much info" sam said looking disgusted.

We all were sat playing truth or dare until my phone rang. I looked at my phone and it was an unknown number.
Key-u-unknown l-Laura
U- hello is this Laura jade wood
L- yes who is this
U- I'm your grandad sweetheart.
L- what.
Ben looked at me and asked if I was okay I just shrug my shoulders.
U- my names tony. I ended up in prison for something I didn't do sweetheart I was wondering if u could tell me how to get in contact with your grandmother her old numbers been disconnected.
L- I'm sorry but she died last year in September I'm surprised you wasn't told.
U-oh so I'm guessing you and Todd live alone now.
L- no sadly he passed aswell, listen I'm sorry that you don't know any of this but I don't even remember you.
U- you was 6 when I was taken to prison it doesn't shock me that you don't remember me. I'll leave you be just know your not alone in the world you do have a grandad that is willing to talk to you.
As he said that the phone call ended

"Are you okay Laura" ben asked , I was speechless. "That was my grandad he's actually alive" I said with choking back tears. "Isn't that a good thing" Sam asked with a confused look. "It's a brilliant thing I have a family member like actually" I cheered. Ben hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. "Ring him back and ask him to come round" Danny said looking happy. "Should I" I asked not knowing if it would be the right thing to do. "Of course you should" all the boys yelled. "Okay then I will"

I quickly pressed the number that he previously called me on
G-hello sweetheart?
L- hi um what town you in
G-London sweetheart. Why?
L- if I give you my address will u come round tonight. I will call u an Uber.
G-ofcourse I will I want to see what a young lady you have become.
After that I gave him my address and called him an Uber.

It was an hours later and all the boys had left apart from Danny and Ben, the doorbell rang and I quickly shot up I was shaking like mad not knowing what to do, I approach the door to see a old man.

"Hello are you Laura" my grandad asked, "yes that would be me" I said welcoming him into my house I lead him to the living room where Danny and Ben were sat. "I'm Danny ben this is tony my grandad grandad this is Danny and Ben" I said while they all shook hands. "Um i don't really know what to say" I said shyly. "Wow for once in a life time Laura stays quite" Danny and Ben giggled to themselves. "Oh wow for once in a life time ben and Danny accidentally drown in a pool" I said sarcastically back. "Yh Yh you love us really" Danny laughed. "Tell me s little bit about yourself" my grandad asked me. "Oh well my full name is Laura jade wood, my boyfriend is called ben my bestfriend is called Danny my girl best friend is called Melody I'm turning 19 next month and I technically live alone but I seem to have a squatter" I replied. "Oh how nice I hope this ben boy treats you well sweetheart," he replied

After about two hours my grandad finally left Danny scooted of to what he now called his room and me and Ben were sat cuddling up in blankets watching Naruto. "Hey babe it's getting late do I want to go to bed" ben said while stroking my hair "after this episode I want to know what happens"  i said spaced out
"Love the episode finished 10 minutes ago" ben replied back to me. While picking me up and taking me up to bed.

He placed me in bed and ran round to the other side he slid in the covers and began spooning me. "Benjamin Paul bruce are you spooning me" I joked while drifting off "I love you" Ben said while I fell into a peaceful sleep