Chapter 1

Picture - Melody🎵
Song - rose coloured boy , paramore

2 years later

"Melody get your arse in here now" Melody ran to me "what do U want now" Melody complained "if tori sees the the cupboard she will go mental do u realise what you have done" I asked. "Oh no I ate her cereal she will get over it" Melody said with sarcasm. "You better buy her some more straight after school" I was growing impatient it was constantly something new with her recently. "I haven't got any money" she complained "I'm sure I can get u a job at the coffee shop." I said. She simply just flipped me off while she grabbbed a slice of toast and her bag she stumbled towards the door. I never expected her to be like this two years ago she recently started smoking and she's out all night most nights. We caught her getting it on with a boy in my bed it was the worst sight yet that's now her bed because I refused to touch it. I now have a job at a small coffee shop just down the road. Melody's 17 and in her last year of school. Victoria works for AP magazine she been in a trip for a month now but she returns home tonight so were going to celebrate by going clubbing. After I got shin and had enough money for a house Victoria and Melody were my family I couldn't leave them the day I packed and was ready Victoria clung onto my arm and melody clung on to my leg begging me not to go. Don't get me wrong Melody is a pain in the arse but we all have are laughs.

After Melody went I ended up falling asleep on the sofa till about 12:30pm my shift at the coffee shop starts at 1pm so I shot up from my seat and got ready after I was ready I left the house to do my everyday shift at the coffee shop some how I managed to be 20 mins late which Wasn't to good

"Laura are u late again, this isn't funny anymore this has happened everyday for the last two weeks" my boss said " yes I know but mr banks this won't happen again I promise" hopefully he listens to me I can't lose this job I mean I have loads of moneys saved there's at least 1,400 that's should be alright for a little while but not long enough. "I'm sorry miss rose your fired" the words hit me hard these was the last words I wanted to hear. "Please don't fire me I need this job" I pleaded "go home today I want you here tomorrow but after that you are not to set foot in this building,do u understand" he spoke without emotion. "Yes sir I understand" I choked back tears I couldn't do this not now I was just getting back on track but I took me ages to get this job I don't want to be on the hunt for jobs. "Goodbye sir" I said as I walked out of the door. The walk to my house was only 10 minutes but this time it took me double the time I arrived home at 2:10pm

"Laura your home!" Somebody screamed "tori is that u"I screamed back I was so happy she made it home in one piece "you get your tiny arse it is" she yelled back "oh I'm so glad to see you" we both ran to each other hugging and jumping about "how's mels bin" Victoria questioned "a pain in the arse as usual, I don't know what to do V I've tried everything but she's getting out of hand she 17 I think once she graduates she needs to look for somewhere else to live" I say while choking back tears "Hey Laura she not your responsibility her mums only one call away just because you know what she went through doesn't mean you need to look after her,I mean she like a sister two us both now but where both only young stop trying to mother her" she replied I just don't know how to let her go it's going to be the hardest thing but I agree with v it need to be done. " now come on laura let's go get Are nails and hair done" she grabbed my hand and led me out to her brand new car "when did you get the money for this" I questioned "oh I forgot to tell u I've been promoted to Manger of some shit I forgot the name" she explained as she began to drive.

Time skip ~~~~

"Melody where home" I yell as we both enter the house I see her pink hair throw the glass door to Are kitchen which isn't nice to have when it's late a night and you just want a drink. Me and Victoria both approached the door as we walked In we noticed the smell of smoke "why does it smell of smoke in here" v questioned. "Melody what have I told u about smoking in the-" I was immediately cut off by Victoria. "Melody when the fuck do u start smoking. Seriously Melody i don't know who you are anymore I only went away for a little bit and your barley recognisable your face is full of makeup your wearing clothes that barley cover you up" Victoria yelled in disgust "V carm down, Melody go sit at the table we all need to talk" I explain. We all proceeded to walk to the table. "Melody as your well aware you are now old enough to live by yourself there is a flat near town that is renting out for 100 hundred pounds I am willing to give you for hundred but you can't stop here there's something new each day now Melody your getting out of hand" Victoria took over because tears started streaming down my face "Melody we both love you very much but your not are responsibility u can come visit don't get me wrong but we can't handle you anymore now me and Laura are going to be out tonight and tomorrow we expect you gone by Sunday" Victoria says I think she was just as upset as I was "wait, so your kicking me out you can't do that what am I ment to do I don't even have a job" melody's yells "I told u I can give you 4 hundred but you need to get a job" I try to explain. "I don't give a shit" "language!" V cuts in "Don't fucking tell me about my language I'll stop at my boyfriend I'm sure he cares about me unlike u two bitches" she yells as she moves away from the table and runs upstairs. About 10 minutes later she marches down to the front door with three bin bags full of her stuff. "Melody carm down" I yell "don't tell me what to do" she quickly signals a taxi and jumps in i run up the driveway but I was two late she was already setting up.

I walk back into the house me and Victoria just sit down cuddling each other. Even thow this needed to be done we had been putting it off for a while. "Did we do the wrong thing v" I ask while crying "it may feel like it now but it will teach her two grow up" she explains "hey come on French plat my hair I'll do yours and then we will do are makeup and then time for partying" she says "sure why not" at least it will cheer me up as we walk towards my bathroom I couldn't help but looking into melody's room she left everything but her note book she was always writing poems songs and drawing. It was the only thing she did which I liked. She found a way to express herself. I want to jump to it and read it but at the same time it will just mess my head up.

Time skip~~~~~

We had done our hair and picked out the outfits we decided to both wear heels which is never a good idea with us two. We head towards the end of the driveway. I was the only one with a bag which carried both out phones a power bank and £300. We sat on the edge of the path waiting for our Uber to take us to a new pub that had just been built. We had been drinking while getting ready but me and v both had a high alcohol tolerance so it hadn't touched us. Our Uber finally approached us so I grabbed Victoria hand as she squeezed to get up her red glittery nails dug into my hand but I didn't care. I liked the feeling of pain ever since I left the police station 2 years ago when I finally got time to myself I took a razor blade to my wrist in the shower and it was something I had been doing regularly it sound stupid but it helped me cope if ever I was off out with short sleeves I would put a green paste on my skin to block out the redness the a layer of concealer so that nobody could see my cuts. Today was one of those days. Melody is the only one that knows cause she once walked in on me about a year ago.

I was so far I thought that I didn't notice we where her until the Uber arrived. "Charge it to my account" Victoria says "jeez how much money do u have in that thing" I question "that's for me to know" she says in a sassy tone "thank you for driving us" I say to the Uber driver as I get out of the car. 

We walk into the pub and approach the bar there was a group of rather obnoxious idiots one was ginger and he was sat on the bar yelling random stuff I'm assuming his last name is worsnop. As the bar tender keeps say mr. Worsnop please get off of the bar. There's another with short brown hair who is smaller then me! Wow someone actually smaller then me. Another one is rather lanky with shoulder length black hair which is messy. They all look homeless. Another guy had spider bits and brown straight hair which looked like it had been straightened it's that flat. There was another dude with brown short hair he looked like he wasn't homeless.

Mine and V song came on so we immediately ran to the dance floor and started shaking what are momma gave us. V dress was starting to ride up. Half of her arse was exposed by now but I didn't care I've seen her with less we carried in dancing until I thought I was gonna piss myself. I quickly shuffled toward the toilet

When I got out I saw that ginger haired hobo all over my best-friend usually I would go over to see if she alright but I could tell by the look on her face she was over the moon. Her hazel eyes where shinning bright while she was grinding against the hobo he was on the chubby side I can say that. While I was two focused on watching my best-friend I managed to fall over my own shitty feet. I fell flat on my face as I was starting to get up I felt someone else fall over and land on me. Great that's all I fucking need .......

~~~~~~~~~~~end of chapter~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note
Sorry that this is bad but like and comment if you enjoyed this

Thxs <3