Chapter 2

Picture- Victoria

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry let me help u up" I quickly said in panic while they rolled off me and continued to just lay on the floor rubbing there head. As I went to grab there hand I managed to slip again onto the ground "well arnt u clumsy" the mysterious person said from under me. He pushed me off of him and stood up while reaching his hand towards mine and pulling me up. "I'm so sorry I'm not used to heels yet I don't usually go out much" I quickly tried to explain myself as he giggled. "So what's your name them miss clumsy" he questioned with a giggle "oh I'm laura I'm here with my friend Victoria" I quickly said "oh u keen that Victoria over there grinding against my bestfriend" the guys said while pointing to Victoria and that ginger guy. "Yep! That's her" I said while feeling embarrassed "who is he" I asked trying to get some information on who my bestfriend is with. "Oh he's Danny Worsnop He's a hump and dump them sort a guy" ben said Not fazed in the slightest.

I immediately started to make my way over there it was my duty as a friend to stop her heart being broken "Victoria where leaving" I yelled so she could here me above the music "Oi kiddo she having fun with me sure u can make it home by yourself" Danny said. "Yeh Laura grab twenty out of my purse and call an Uber" Victoria said "V please come on" I pleaded "she said no so leave her alone"Danny yelled back at me "would u please stop butting into our conversation, Victoria your drunk now please just come on" I said started to get angry. "Danny let the poor girl go home" the guy from earlier said as he said that Danny let down his guard as I grabbed my best friends arm and pulled her out of the club I decided to book us a hotel because i couldn't be bothered to mess about getting an Uber

We arrived to the hotel and got our room I set my alarm for 6am so that I could get home and get into my work clothes since it my last day and I need to make a good impression. I went and hopped in the showers so that I would be refreshed in the Morning and that when I got out of the shower I found a very sleepy Victoria taking up my whole bed. It was alright thow she was pretty drunk. I just climbed onto the bottom of the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Time skip ~~~~~~

6:30am
I decided to leave Victoria a nite saying that I had already gone. I called an Uber to our house and ran inside and grabbed my makeup bag and put in a thick layer of foundation to hide the bags that were under my eyes because they looked horrid I put on a nude lipstick and a gold shadow on my eyelid and then French platted my hair after that I grabbed my work clothes and my bag I was in a shift till 2:30pm today which means I need to be there at 10am.

Timeskip~~~~~ 10:10am

I had arrived to work in time for the first time in forever I. Started up the coffee machine ready for customers and then started presenting the freshly made pastry's. It seemed like today was going to be a pretty dead day because it was raining outside and freezing.

It reached 2:20pm and I was ready to get changed and hand in my uniform as Rebeca should be here soon. Even though she is usually late she the bosses daughter so he refuses to sack her just as I thought that I would be able to quickly lock the door and get changed 5 guys decided to show up. I immediately recognised them they were the guys from the club last night. The ginger one immediately gave me a glare while his friend that fell over me yesterday gave me a smile. They all walked up to the counter. "Hello,I'm laura how can I help you" I asked since I had to say that every time a new customer came in. "Err I liked to order a Victoria" the ginger one piped up. "Sorry we don't have one of those" I said sarcastically. Just as I said that v came throw the doors. "Oi Laura when does your shift end" she yelled over the five men. "I ment to have finished 5 mins ago but Rebecca's late again" I yelled back as Victoria began to walk to the counter. "No need to panic in her now shouldn't u be handing in your u inform" Rebecca spit out. "Oh sorry I was two busy today waiting for u" I said while bargaining past her knocking her off her feet as her head whacked the wall.

I changed into my black skater skirt and white top with rose gold sunglasses placed on my head. As I walked out of the shop with Victoria somebody grabbed my wrist and put there hand over my mouth as they pulled me into an alleyway. "What do U think your doing" I yelled as they let go of me. "Sorry I just never really got the chance to speak to u" someone said with a thick but clear British accent. I turned around to see it was one of the guys from last night. "Hi, I'm Ben" the guy, Ben? Said. While holding his hand out ready for me to shake it. I Just stood there giving him a look to say can u pls leave me alone. "Sorry but I don't know where your hand has been" I simply replied. "Ben come on I'm hungry" another man said from behind me. "Sorry James I'll be there in a moment" Ben replied while scratching the back of his head. "Do u wanna come with us your friend Victoria can come where having McDonald's."he said trying to get me to come. "My treat" he said with a cheesy grin. "You got me at the word McDonald's" I said while laughing.

We both headed to a limo to find Victoria already in it. "A fucking limo how do people who look practically homeless have a limo" Victoria said. "VICTORIA!" I yelled giving her a glare ik she right but she really needs to put a filter on that mouth "what I'm just asking?"she question sometimes I really do wonder is she's an adult. "Try re-phrasing it next time" I say as she gives me a quick eye roll. "We not just some casual people u know" Danny piped up "where in a band we came off tour a week ago and we have a 2 month break" Ben said with a smile. "Oh what band are u all apart of" I asked while looking  awkward "Asking Alexandria"Danny said while giving me a glare "oh I've heard of them." I said as the limo came to a stop

"What do u want?" Ben asked me. "Can I have a medium chicken legend pls with strawberry-milkshake please." I said while Danny asked Victoria what she wanted. We all found the biggest table while Sam waited for our food. "So we've told you our job now u can tell us yours" Danny said with venom in his  words "I started working at my first job last year and then I was sacked today so I currently work no where" I said with a bit of sadness "I can tell" Danny shot back "at least I don't look like a tramp" I spit back "well at least I'm not some gold digger that throws her body out for money" Danny shot back. That last sentence hit me deep. I would never just let somebody have my body. I will always give my self dignity. After what happened two years ago I could never do anything like that

. "Speak about my sister like that again and I will personally put you six feet under" somebody said from behind me. All I saw next was a coffee getting thrown at Danny. "You alright Laura." The girl said. I don't know why she was here I was expecting her to hate my guts after yesterday. "MELODY. What are u doing here I was expecting you to hate me" I quickly said as I shot up out of my seat. "Hates a strong word Laura i may be mad but I understand why u both did it and anyway it not like I'm here just because u are I wanted a Big Mac plus even if I hated u I wasn't going to let that jerk upset u when he doesn't even know your past" she said while giving me a hug. "Fucking bitch" Danny muttered under his breath. "What was that" Melody asked. Danny went to stand up but Sam immediately stood infront of him with out food.

"Here u go Laura" Sam said while placing my food in my hand. "Thank you Sam" I replied. While smacking melody's hand away. "But I'm hungry. "What happend to your Big Mac" I questioned "I ate it and chucked my drink at that thing" Melody said while pointing at Danny. After that we all just ate out food while Melody nicked my fries. "Well I think it would be best if I was to go now but thank you" I said as me and Melody went to stand up. "Wait" ben said. "Can I at least get your number" he asked while handing me his phone. I quickly typed my phone number in and messaged my self so i had his number. "Thank you again for the food" I said "hey v u coming to the mall with me and Melody" I said not wanting her to stay with Danny. "Sorry babes me and Danny are going to the cinema, I might see you later thow" she said, I don't get it she didn't stick up for me today and now she hanging about with him. What the actual fuck.

It was now six pm and me and Melody was still wondering town. "Laura look it's v" melody said as she pointed towards the line for the cinema. "What do u say we go watch a movie." Melody said while scheming a plan in her head. We walked up to the booth and asked for movie tickets. We both got tango ice blasts and skittles. And the we sat our self exactly behind Danny and Victoria trying to be as quiet as possible up until the movie had a jump scare. "Aaaaaaaaaah"....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                           Authors note

Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry this story sucks but I'm not a very good creater. Pls like and vote if u enjoyed the story. What's will happen next chapter.