Chapter 15

I woke up this morning in bens tight grip. I didn't want to wake him so I just layed there until he began to awake from his slumber.

"Morning" he said letting me go.

"Morning" I replied. After that he quickly pushed me out of my bunk.

"Ben seriously" I said getting up and looking into my bunk.

Ben just sat there giggling. I walked away to the beer cooler and grabbed loads of ice and put them in a bucket. After that filled the bucket up with cold water. All the boys where smirking at me knowing what I was going to do.

I wondered over back to my bunk go see Ben had fallen back asleep. I quickly made sure his phone wasn't in the bunk and I took everything out making sure not to wake Ben. After that I chucked water all over him.

"Laaaaaura" ben moaned looking for the covers.

He quickly climbed out and tried giving me a hug. I dodged him and ran off the bus and on to askings.

"Hello" Danny said watching me sprint on.

"May we ask what your doing running about in your pjs" sam said giggling.

"Hiding from ben" I said making sure he wasn't  able to see me if he came in the bus.

"Why what did you do" James asked.

"He wouldn't wake up so I thought he needed a bath." I said smirking

Just as I said that I heard the bus door open and slam shut. I was hidden in the shower.

"Where the fuck is she" ben yelled.

"Where's who" Danny said.

After about ten minutes of ben running about the bus I felt the cold water from the shower turn on. I let out I scream reliseing that I had learnt on the button. I quickly sprinted out of the bathroom and began to run off the bus.

"Bye boys bye Victoria" I yelled while slamming the door shut.

Not long after I heard somebody chasing me.

"I'm gonna get you" ben said.

It must of looked rediulos for all the bands looking. There was me running about with bed head in an oversized shirt underwear and no shoes soaking wet. And Ben running around in just his boxers bed head and no shoes.

"Ben just give up I've always been a good runner" I said dodging huge heard of people.

By this point we where in public we where running through were the people who had come to see shows where all around buying merch. Which is going to cause this to be all over social media. I saw some group of people screaming ben and that but Ben was determined to get me.

I quickly spotted Emma's merch tent and I ran up and hopped over her table.

"Hey kid" she said while selling merch.

"Hey Can I borrow some shoes" I said looking around the merch tent.

"Sure hear." She said chucking them at me I quickly slipped them in and headed out the back of the tent.

As I walked out I popped my head around the corner to see Ben walking around looking for me. I slowly crept Into bmth tent.

"Who are you" the security guard said.

"Oh sorry I must if walked into the wrong tent do you know which one black veil brides are in" I said making sure Ben couldn't see me.

"Can I see your pas" SHIT!

"Oh it on the bus I'm stopping on" I said

"I'm sorry miss I'm going to have to escort you off site" as he lead me of site I spotted ben.

"Sir I'm with him ask him" I said pointing at Ben smirking.

"Is this true sir" the security guard questioned.

"Never seen her before she must be some crazy fan" ben said with raised eyebrows.

The security guard escorted me of site and gave instructions not to let me in. I quickly rang ben.

KEY B=BEN L=LAURA

L- Benjamin Paul Bruce if you don't come and get me then so help me god I will murder you.

B- sorry sweetheart no can do I have a interview now.

I could hear him giggling.

L- it's your fault  I'm here now come and get me

B-no

after he said that he put the phone down. I messaged Juliet asking her to come and get me and she said she would

"Hey I told you to keep your pass on you" said said to me from the other side of the fence.

"Yeah yeah I know just get muscles there to let me in" I said rolling my eyes.

After about 30 minutes if explaining he finally let me in. We headed back to the bus to see Danny and Ben drinking.

"I though you had an interview" I said drawing daggers at Ben.

"It got cancelled" Danny replied for ben

"I hate you all" I said walking to my suitcase.

I went and got showered then got dressed for the day. Once I was dressed I joined everyone in the main room to see asking manger and bvb manger. Great

"Oh wow look she actually on the bus" bvb manger said looking disappointed.

"Anyway now your here we can be brought to our next point your fired" bvb manger said as askings butted in

"Your going to be staying on askings bus making sure that have food and stuff like that"
He said smiling.

"Thank you" I said giving John a glare.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and grabbed my shit and shoved it in a bag which Victoria grabbed.

————————end of chapter————————

Sorry this chapters short just a filler