Chapter 5

Photo- grandma memorial
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day.

We had all fallen asleep last night after watching a few horrors I ended up curled up into bens chest and fell asleep like that. Danny went and fell asleep in Victoria's only bedroom. Ben fell asleep playing with my hair at least he was smiling.

I woke up still in bens arms he was already awake. "Morning sunshine" he said while smiling. "Morning" I replied while standing up. "Do you want any breakfast" I asked while smiling. "Nah you don't need to make me breakfast" ben replied while staring at me. His eyes said yes yet his mouth said no. "I'm making Nutella pancakes" I replied. His eyes lit up. "Go on then. Only because you offered" he replied. "Do you think Danny's awake" I asked I'm pretty sure i knew the answer. "He won't be awake for about 3 hours" ben said sighing. "Oh well more for us" I laughed while making the pancake batter

An hour passed and me and Ben where laid on sofa together moaning about how we ate two much. "So Laura,do u want to come ice skating with me tonight" Ben asked. "Just me and you... unless you would like someone to come with us" ben asked scratching his head. "So like a date" I questioned "Well yes. Unless you don't want it to be" ben said. "Why are you so worried of course I will come. Under one condition you go get a shave and a shower" I said immediately he jumped up and grabbed his shoes. "Tell Danny I left when he wakes up" ben said while rushing out of the door

It hit about 1:30pm and I was sick of waiting for Danny to wake up. So I did the most reasonable thing which was grabbing to pans and smashing them together right next to his head. "What the fuck do you think your doing" Danny shouted. "Waking you up. What does it look like I'm doing" I spit back. Well just because we agreed to be friends doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice to him just like that "your a bitch you know that" Danny groaned "my brother used to say the exact same thing" I said while standing up.

"Bens already left so he can get ready for a date and I would like to get some rest so if you wouldn't mind getting the fuck out of my house that would be good" I said while leaving the room I went into my room and about 10 minutes later I heard the front door open and close. So I ran to my window "bye Danny" I said while he flipped me off.

It hit about 4 o'clock and there was a Knick in my door I was already dressed I had a pink tank top with a purple jumper over the top with some thermal legging and fingerless gloves. I opened the door to see Ben standing there nervously playing with the two lip rings in his mouth. He had a black Benie and was wearing his white doors shirt with his asking hoodie and ripped jeans. "Ready" he said while I quickly grabbed my purse. "Are we walking there." I asked seeing that there was no car. "Yah might aswell it's only a 15 minute walk" he said while we began are journey.

We got to the front of the ice skating place thingy and Ben rushed off asking for two pairs of ice skates he came over one was back and the others where white. He gave me the white pair while tugging at my arm towards the lockers we paid for one to put our stuff in and then we placed the ice skates on are feet.

"Ben" I asked before going to walk onto the ice. "Yeah" he said smiling. "I've never been ice skating before" as those words slipped out of my mouth he became shocked. "You haven't lived" he said pulling me into the rink. "Ben it's slippy" I said grabbing hold of the rail. " well yeah it is Ice now come on" ben said while trying to get me off the rail. "Fuck off I'm never letting go of this pole" I said while backing away. "Come on I'll help you but you will never learn unless u let go of that rail" ben said while holding out his hand.

I finally managed to get the hold of skating after falling flat on my face at least 10 times. We have been here for 2 hours and I finally started getting cold. "Your shaking" ben said while hugging me. "I'm just a bit cold" as I said that Ben pulled me out of the rink and over to the small cafe that they had at the side of the rink. Ben went over and ordered something.