Chapter 9

Laura's house - picture

3 years later. It had now been three years since Ben had cheated on me. I and Victoria speak in the odd occasion but I hadn't spoke to any of them since back then not even Melody. I now had light brown hair with blonde highlights. I had a tounge, belly button and septum piercing and a wrist tattoo that had a butterfly. My house was two bedroom and was pretty average I had a hot tub in the back garden and I liked planting flowers around it. I was now working as a magazine editor but I'm trying to become a tattooartist I finally was getting somewhere with my life it was quite nice. I missed the Uk  but I did this for the best and it actually helped me I've been way more positive.

I woke up about 10am this morning and cooked Nutella pancakes and added some strawberry's in top I had a shift from 1 to 6pm. After work me my friends are going to McDonald's for a catch up because I was ill for a few weeks after having. Car accident which wasn't to serious I just had a few bone fractures.

After eating my breakfast I got a long sleeve red sweater (bens) and some black skinny jeans with ripped knees paired with my shock leather converse. I decided to go for a brown smoky eye with black eyeliner and dark red lipsick my hair was in a messy bun with two pieces down at the front I grabbed my black glasses and searched the house for my back leather back pack. After ten minutes of searching I found it and then headed off two work .

While walking there I stopped off at Starbucks to get everybody at the office there favourite drinks which was the daily ritual who ever was on the 2 shift had to get the coffee because it was everyone's fave.

I headed into the building and handed the receptionist her coffee and then continued in to my boss I handed him his drink and a paper I was working in during my time of he told me there was no need to do work while I was ill but I insisted on doing something it's how I keep my brain occupied then I got into the floor that I worked in and handed everybody there drinks  and by everybody I'm mean the three people that were still here and then I went and sat at my desk.

"So babes how u feeling now" Annie asked. While takin sips of her tea she was sat in the cubicle next to me but we always kept our doors open unless we where really busy. "Fine I have to take it easy thow and I'm not aloud to drive for another two weeks though and it is driving me insane." I said while giggling. "It can't be driving you insane because you miss are not aloud to drive" Annie said while typing away and on her computer. "I fucking love you  sometimes anyway I'm gonna get in with some work so I'm gonna close my door just knock if you need owt" I said while smiling and giving her a quick wave then I closed my door

I looked through my check list which to no surprise there were a lot of thing to do but only one that was due today so I opened up my email if what I would be editing and then looked at it was an interview with black veil brides so I opened up google and found images of bvb and there new album I copied some of them and edited them until it made perfect sense of what i was doing today.

I spent about 4 hours working in this until it was done I added a small water mark and then sent it off the out boss after that me and Annie chilled waiting till we all could leave. Our boss made them announcement so me Annie, our friend Johnnie and Gracie all headed off over to McDonald's. I got my usual but in insisted in wait for the food while the there's day down. The worker handed me out food and I spead if to the table.

"So Johnnie Gracie how you both been" I asked "I have been alright I've been doing most of the work that was set for you but apart from that I'm good" Johnnie said with a mouth full of fries. "I've been good my brother came and visited me and all that jazz." She said barley touching her food. "Jeez women eat something" I said laughing

. Me and Annie were both seeing who could eat the fastest which resulted in her spitting out chips everywhere. "I now congratulate Laura as the winner" Johnnie cheered while I whipped of spit from the table. "One Of these days our gonna end up choking to death" Gracie said while finishing off her food " Y'all yo for some arcade games" Annie yelled. "Sure why the fuck not" we yelled as we  cleaned up our mess.

We all arrived at the arcade stoked we hadn't had one of our nights out in ages. I headed straight for the pan man game as I keep trying to beat my high score Annie and Gracie played mario Cart and Johnnie went and played luigis mansion I spent about 5 dollars on Pac-Man till I finally gave up. "Still not beat it" Annie said while looking at me. " Today just not the day but I Am determine to beat it." I said while standing up. "We're Johnnie and Gracie." I asked while we continued looking around. "Look up" was all Annie said so I did to see them on the obstacle course. "I swear there children" I said while laughing. "Tell me about it" Annie said. "I just did tell you about it dipshit" I said while poking her sides.

We all decide to head home so we all walked to Johnnies house and once he opened his door we all went off on separate directions.

When I got in I open up my laptop and decided to Skype Victoria.  It took ages for her to pick up thow so I got a little worried. But she did eventually did answer. "Hey Laura" Victoria said as her face popped up. "Hey what's that noise in background." I asked while exchanging her a smile. "Oh the boys are having a get together to celebrate the finish of there tour" Victoria said. "Oh well I'll go I'll ring you tomorrow" I said while ending the call. Well guess I'm just gonna go to bed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of chapter~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is short it's only a filler