8- The Battle Part 1

Mysterions POV

  I sprinted back after Y/N as she bolted back to the hospital. The smell of gun powder filled the smoky air. A sudden burst of light emitted from the hospital as it exploded. Y/N dropped to the ground. I came to her side, "Y/N are you alright?!"

"I thought I could stop him.."

"He's too powerful, we need a better plan but we have to get out of here! If he finds you, anything could happen. I don't want to lose you.."

  She got up and hugged me. "We have to go" she nodded as we rushed away from the scene. Cops began to roll in from each and every angle.

*This time skip is brought to you by, Mysterions good looks!*

Y/N POV

  It's been a week since the whole incident that happened at the hospital, I still can't believe it even happened, that Professor Chaos would even go that far. On top of all of this, my parents just up and left? For a fricken 3 weeks vacation? Something is up, and I'm going to find out if it takes the life out of me. I'm supposed to meet Mysterion at the park tonight, to talk about.. whatever was wrong with my arm. Since last week the burn had spread nearly 1 inch away from my elbow. I haven't slept at all this week. The nightmares have been happening every night now. The same thing haunted me each night.

I couldn't stand staying inside anymore I have to get outdoors, maybe some fresh air will make me feel better. I quickly grabbed my purse and went out the door. I walked along the sidewalk, watching my steps as I traveled further down the paved road. It was a busy day, cars crowded the streets even thought it was a Saturday. I managed to wander to the park. I sat down on the closest bench and swiped my phone from my purse. I unplugged my earphones to untangle the mess they had gotten into then plugged them back in. I turned on my playlist and closed my eyes and just, listened.

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here

"I'll hold you in these forearms, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, baby I'm right here"

"You have an amazing voice"

I jumped a little, sat beside me was none other then Kenny.

"H-how long have you been there?"

"The whole time."

I murmured under my voice, "shit"

"What? There's nothing wrong with it, In fact that's my favourite song."

I glared at him, there he goes again with his flirty personality. I'm surprised I can even hear him through that parka he wears.

"Don't get flirty with me, Kenny"

I got up from the bench and started walking off into the distance, sure enough he caught up with me.

"Hey, why don't you come out to dinner with me? You look glum, might get some things off your mind."

I stopped in my tracks as he waited for an answer.

"Tonight's, not a great night."

"Aw come on Y/N"

He winked at me as he pouted.

"Please"

"Ughhhh Kenny why that face! Fine, but this isn't a date! I'll have you know I have a boyfriend."

"I know."

I looked up at him in shock.

"You, know I have a boyfriend?"