17- What Happens Now? Part 2

A/n I thought this song suited this chapter.

Call Girls POV

"Well, Isn't this just lovely? All of the gang here together, oops, all besides one.."

I watched as mysterion's face slowly turned turned fiery red.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HER?"

"What do I want? I just want you to suffer.."

Chaos grinned as Mysterion clenched his fist

"And now you will suffer.."

  He looked over to the side as the figure of a shadow reflected off of the ground. The clicking of high heels echoed in the night as bright red reflected off of the metal on the water tower.

Y/N's POV

  My hair swayed in the wind as I entered. I was the absolute definition of perfection. My love, chaos beckoned me over to him. I grasped on to his waste and rested my head on his cuddly shoulder. I gazed over at our guests. I rolled my eyes.

"Baby when are we actually gonna do something that's worth our time?"

"Oh this will be worth your time sweetheart"

"Y/N!" Mysterion cried out, "Its me! Don't believe him, your not in love with him!"

"Oh shut up! You don't even know what love is!" I yelled back

  Tears were forming in his eyes. That stupid call girl spoke up, "Y/N! This isn't you! Your not my best friend that I shared my deepest secrets with, who would stay up with me all night if I were upset, who I had sleepovers with every other weekend!"

  I rolled my eyes, I don't even know these inconsiderate people, besides for Mysterion who tried to take me away from my one and only love!

"Wait, why is Y/N's ey-e-e-eye-eye-ey, socket red?" Trembled fast pass.

All eyes were on me now.

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention. Once my lovely Y/n's eyes turn fully red, she will be mine.

Forever"

"NO!" Mysterion yelled. I watched as his ropes fall to the ground, he rushed towards me. I screamed as he took me to the ground. His lips met mine. I pushed him away with all my might but his hands would not leave my waist, and his lips wouldn't leave mine. It was all coming back now.. I remember..

Flashback

"How would you like to be my sidekick?"

...

"Trust me Phantom, I wouldn't let anything happen to you, don't you trust me?"

...

"Y/N it's gonna be okay! I won't let him take you away from me!"

End of Flashback

"MYSTERION!" I jumped onto him and kissed back, my hands gripping onto his cheeks, "I'm so so sorry... I didn't mean to.. I didn't want to" tears ran down my face. He just kept hugging me. "I felt so alone, i didn't know who you were.. I-I.."

He pulled me tight against his chest and tilted my head up. His lips pressed against mine

"You will never be alone ever again Y/N, I will always come back no matter what"