NSFW Alphabet - 2p Russia

ItalyIsMyChild: If you have enough time can I request an alphabet headcannon for 2p Russia?

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He's not really one for aftercare, but he read in a book once that aftercare was just as good of a bonding experience as sex. Occasionally he will indulge you in aftercare the round of sex you had was extremely passionate, which is a very rare occurrence. This will usually include gentle caresses of your hip or running his fingers through your hair.

B: Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Theirs: His brain

Yours: Your eyes

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum basically.... I'm a disgusting person)

He doesn't like to create messes, so he wears condoms 98% of the time. On the off chance that he doesn't wear one, he likes to cum inside you and watch it ooze out and slide down your thighs.

D: Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

He likes to jack off while reading books, but he also likes to have you read to him while he pleasures you. He says it's a punishment, but he really just enjoys watching you squirm under his tough while stuttering out a passage from one of his favorite books.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He's like Loki when it comes to experience. He doesn't have a lot of it, but he sure does know what he's doing from all the books he's read.

F: Favorite Position (Goes without saying)

He's a fan of sex while spooning.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment or are they humorous?)

He is serious. Why ruin a perfectly serene moment with tomfoolery?

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes?)

He prefers to keep himself extremely well groomed. Everything is neatly trimmed and kept. The carpets match the drapes.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He never discusses business during sex, or expresses his feelings very much. He makes sure you're always comfortable with his speed and how hard he thrusts.

J: Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

He doesn't jack off very often. It usually happens once or twice a month. Maybe once every two months if he's super busy.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

- Voyeurism
- Orgasm denial

L: Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Viktor is a sucker for doing it in the library. He loves the smell of books as he pins you to a table.

M: Motivation (What turns them on)

Biting your lip while reading a book with get him aroused. Reaching for things that you just can't quite reach will turn the tall Russian on. It's the slight rise of your shirt and the tantalizing tease of the exposure of your skin that really gets him riled up.

N: No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He absolutely can't stand it when someone acts needy. If his partner does that, they can kiss sex goodbye.

O: Oral (Prefence in giving or receiving, skill)

Viktor prefers to receive oral, but he's not opposed to giving, especially if it's with the reading punishment aforementioned. He's pretty good at giving. He knows just where to stroke you with his tongue and what motions make you a moaning mess.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?)

He's slow to start, but he'll progressively get fast with his thrusts. He's never rough with you unless you ask for him to be.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often?)

Quickies are always nice for him since he's a very busy man. He loves the small intimate moments, but he'd never tell you that face to face. He does prefer proper sex, however. Quickies may happen a few times a month.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

He prefers not to experiment and likes to stick to plain vanilla sex.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)

He can go for one long round or two quick ones. The long rounds usually last fifteen to twenty minutes while the short ones last up to five minutes.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He owns very few toys for both you and him, but he rarely ever uses them.

U: Unfair (How much they like to tease?)

Viktor isn't one for teasing. It sort of annoys him if you intentionally tease him. It's the unintentional kind that he likes.

V: Volume (How loud are they, what sounds they make?)

He's a quiet one, just as he usually is. He may grunt occasionally towards the end of the sec session.

W: Wild card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Viktor once spent an entire hour denying you an orgasm as you read to him, simply because he found you tempting him all day.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what going on in those pants, pictures or words)

He's nearly seven inches long. He's pretty straight and thin.

Y: Yearning (How high is their sex drive)

He could settle for sex once a month or once every two months.

Z: ZZZ (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He doesn't fall asleep easily due to his insomnia. He'll stay awake for hours after sex and just lay there as you sleep.