NSFW Alphabet - 2p France

ariana112404: Hey, can I request a nsfw Alphabet with 2p France? Thank you for your time!

justworkalready also wanted to see this!

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

What is aftercare? Does François even know what that is? He does, but he's not really all for aftercare. Sometimes he may wipe you down with a warm washcloth if he made a mess of you, but other than that you're on your own.

B: Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Theirs: Hands

Yours: Lips

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum basically.... I'm a disgusting person)

He's not one to care about whether he makes a mess or not, so expect cum everywhere and the need to change the bedding afterward.

D: Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

This man is an open book. He doesn't have any dirty secrets since he doesn't have a filter and speaks his mind.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

This is François we're talking about. He is extremely experienced and definitely knows what he's doing. There isn't a sex position he doesn't know and hasn't tried.

F: Favorite Position (Goes without saying)

In the spooning position. It provides for a good session of lazy sex when he's not in the mood for anything hardcore.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment or are they humorous?)

He's one hundred percent serious. He may make comments every now and then that make you giggle, but that wasn't his intention.

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes?)

The carpet matches the drapes, but he doesn't really care for grooming. He'll trim it when he needs to, but he will never fully shave down there.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He can be romantic when he wants to be. It's usually during an important anniversary of him and his partner when he makes love making very intimate. Other times he could care less and is just looking for a good shag, but he'll make sure his partner is satisfied by the end of it.

J: Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

He masturbates at least once a week, maybe more depending on how things are going.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

- Bondage

- Wax play

L: Location (Favorite places to do the do)

His office in his house or on the couch are two of his favorite places do have sex.

M: Motivation (What turns them on)

He likes it when you dress in a maid dress for him and when the skirts of your dresses, actual skirts, or shorts are a little too short.

N: No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He doesn't like inflicting pain on others, so he will not do anything like impact play or putting cigarettes out on the other person's skin. With that being said, when he does wax play, he always makes sure the wax isn't hot enough to leave scarring.

O: Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill)

He definitely prefers receiving when it comes to oral, but he will occasional give if he thinks his partner has been exceptionally good. He's not super skilled because of this and is sloppy, but it's still enjoyable.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?)

It depends on his mood. He can go both ways and in between. It depends on what his partner is comfortable with.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often?)

He likes quickies when he's rather busy. It's a good stress reliever for him and for his partner if they've had little to no time with one another in awhile. It happens a few times a month.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

He's down to experiment and take risks. He's more than happy to take his partner in a public place if he can get away with it and is willing to indulge in their fantasies.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)

It's a two round minimum for this guy. If his partner can only last for one, he'll excuse himself to the bathroom for a solo round. He can last for seven minutes tops and four at the least.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He prefers to use toys as a form of punishment or to tease his partner. He prefers to use the toys on them, but he will allow his partner to use them on him.

U: Unfair (How much they like to tease?)

He's a big tease. He likes to get his partner riled up before anything happens. Sometimes he'll deliver playful smacks to their ass or will leave an extra few buttons of his shirt undone.

V: Volume (How loud are they, what sounds they make?)

He's relatively quiet aside from a few grunts and whispers.

W: Wild card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

François has a thing against femdoms due to a bad experience with one at his father's brothel when he was an older teen. He doesn't like to talk about it.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what going on in those pants, pictures or words)

He's a little less than five and a half inches. The head is a pale red and fades into his skin tone relatively quickly.

Y: Yearning (How high is their sex drive)

Sex once or twice a week is good enough for him.

Z: ZZZ (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He'll usually stay awake for at least a few hours to smoke a couple of cigarettes before curling up next time his partner to sleep.