NSFW Alphabet - 2p Japan

justworkalready: Can you do a 2p Japan alphabet please?

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He's back to his same old self after sex. He doesn't cuddle or give you gentle caresses. Instead he may pull out a sketch pad and pencil from his nightstand and draw you where you lay as a reference for his hentai mangas he likes to create.

B: Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Theirs: Anywhere he has a tattoo

Yours: Your face

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum basically.... I'm a disgusting person)

He likes to keep things clean during and after sex when it comes to cum, but he'll get messy on purpose if he knows it's going to be rough sex so he can capture your look in the afterglow with a sketch or a photo.

D: Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

This man has no dirty secrets. He may be reserved, but with his significant other, he doesn't keep sexual secrets.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Despite his perverted tendencies, he isn't very experienced. He knows what he's doing, but sex is something he saves for someone he can trust and feels truly comfortable with.

F: Favorite Position (Goes without saying)

This boy likes to experiment with positions, but his favorite position is to be sitting in a chair with you facing him and straddling his lap.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment or are they humorous?)

He is one hundred percent serious in the moment. Yeah, he may say so inappropriate things while the two of you are going at it, but he'll say it with a straight face.

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes?)

He is a waxed man. His chest and pubic area are waxed as often as he's allowed to without damaging his skin. If he wasn't waxed, the carpet would match the drapes.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He's not very romantic per say, but he has his moments where he'll treat you like a porcelain doll and worship your body.

J: Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

If you deny him sex, he will go masturbate, so he'll masturbate once or twice a week depending on his mood or maybe once every two weeks.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

- Body worship
- BDSM

L: Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Kuro loves to take you in his studio. It usually happens after you've modeled for his latest work.

M: Motivation (What turns them on)

If you make a seductive face at him while modeling, you can bet that he'll be asking for sex. Something else that turns him on is wearing revealing clothing.

N: No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Don't call him "daddy". He dislikes that kink with a fiery passion.

O: Oral (Prefence in giving or receiving, skill)

He prefers giving than receiving, but that doesn't mean he's opposed to the later. He's extremely confident in his oral skills and prides himself in them.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?)

He's all over the place with his pace, but typically he'll thrust at a moderate pace with a variation of rough or soft thrusts.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often?)

He loves quickies. He prefers them over proper sex any day, but if you really want slow and sensual sex, he'll give it to you. He may just try to convince you to have a quick instead though.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

He likes to heavily experiment with BDSM, as long as is partner is okay with it that is. If you have any kinks you like to indulge in, he's more than happy to try it once and continue it if he enjoys it.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)

Remember how he prefers quickies? This is the reason why. He doesn't really have all that much stamina, which is a shame.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He's not one for toys unless it's to see you squirm before he gets to the real pleasure. The few toys he does own are mostly vibrators.

U: Unfair (How much they like to tease?)

He likes to tease a lot, but he does not like to be teased. He gets too flustered for his own good that sometimes leads to rash decisions.

V: Volume (How loud are they, what sounds they make?)

He's not loud at all. He has reserved himself to grunts and quiet moans or hums.

W: Wild card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He loves it when you trace the outlines of his tattoos, especially after sex. He finds it relaxing, but he'd never verbally admit it.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what going on in those pants, pictures or words)

He's roughly five inches in length, give it take a few centimeters. He's slightly curved but doesn't have a lot of girth.

Y: Yearning (How high is their sex drive)

He's a lot of talk and teasing, but he enjoys a healthy amount of sex every so often. He's by no means like his acquaintances, but he does occasionally go through spurts where he asks for sex every other day.

Z: ZZZ (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He's wide awake after. As aforementioned, he likes to sketch you after sex sometimes. He's usually up for an hour or so once the deed is done before going to sleep.