NSFW Alphabet - 2p England

ForgottenWind: Alphabet for Oliver, please? Only if you have time and it's not too much trouble... Thank you, friend.

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He is a cuddle monster. Oh my goodness, he is such a sweetie pie and will wait on you hand in foot if he hurt you somehow during sex. He can go either way for spooning, not minding being the big or little spoon.

B: Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Theirs: His dimples

Yours: Your hands

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum basically.... I'm a disgusting person)

He prefers to keep things clean, but he occasionally makes a mess. He does, however, like to cum on your stomach, chest, or neck from time to time.

D: Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

Going off of the previous letter, Oliver likes to pretend that his cum is icing when he comes on you. He never says anything about it when it happens, but he definitely thinks about it while cleaning you up.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Despite his innocent nature and mild distaste for cussing, he has a decent amount of experience. He prefers to stick to vanilla sex for the most part.

F: Favorite Position (Goes without saying)

Oliver likes intimacy, so the closer the two of you can be, the better. He doesn't mind sitting in a chair with you riding him, but if he's in control, he prefers plain old missionary.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment or are they humorous?)

He can be pretty silly when in the moment, making cute comparisons or some that only make sense to him but make you laugh nonetheless. Other than that, he takes sex very seriously.

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes?)

Is there any doubt that he is well groomed? He takes proper care of his pubic area. The carpets do match the drapes.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He likes to be romantic with candles and the occasional sprinkling of flower petals. He'll change the bed sheets to the most comfortable ones the two of you own and will wash them himself afterward. He wants to make sure you're comfortable and happy while the two of you have intercourse.

J: Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

If he knows you're not in the mood, he'll quietly excuse himself from the room to take care of himself in private. He usually masturbates a few times a month.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

- Stuffing
- Femdoms
- Food play

L: Location (Favorite places to do the do)

He's a gentleman, so he prefers to have intercourse in the bedroom, but he's not at all opposed to having sex in the kitchen.

M: Motivation (What turns them on)

He likes it when you wear cute and bright colored frilly outfits just for him. If you eat something juicy and a little bit of the juice runs down your chin, you better believe he will be asking to do something naughty.

N: No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He is against anything remotely close to dubious consent scenarios. He's down to role play, but dubcon is not something he can agree to go.

O: Oral (Prefence in giving or receiving, skill)

He's pretty good at giving oral and loves to do it. From his years of baking and taste testing, his tongue is accustomed to kitten licks, just enough to get you moaning and quivering and enough for a taste of you.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?)

He's all about slow and sensual. Towards the beginning of his orgasm, he may get a little rougher, but he doesn't go hard enough to hurt you.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often?)

Quickies in the kitchen happen often, so he doesn't mind them one bit. They usually happen when the two of you are waiting for something to bake.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

He's down for experimenting, but if it involves potential harm, he's fairly hesitant.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)

He can usually last for five to ten minutes and a single round. If he's feeling particularly frisky, he could muster up enough strength to go for round two.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Oliver surprisingly owns a couple of toys. He's happy to use them on you or himself depending on how the night his going.

U: Unfair (How much they like to tease?)

He's not much of a tease sexually, but he does tease with cute little comments about how cute you are if he wants to see you blush and smile.

V: Volume (How loud are they, what sounds they make?)

He's a vocal boy, so be prepared for some moans and squeaks from him.

W: Wild card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He did pet play once with a previous partner and became scarred for life afterward. Let's just say the person didn't treat him too nicely.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what going on in those pants, pictures or words)

He's a little longer than six inches but not quite six and a half. It curves upward slightly.

Y: Yearning (How high is their sex drive)

He could settle for sex at least once every month or two. He doesn't need sex to be happy when he has such a wonderful and loving partner already.

Z: ZZZ (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He makes sure you're okay and don't need anything after sex before he falls asleep. It'll take him a little bit unless he's extremely tired.