NSFW Alphabet - 2p Romano

-manipulator: Can you make an NSFW Alphabet for 2p Romano?

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

This man loves to cuddle post-coitus. His favorite thing to do in lay on his back with you on your side right next to him. He'll have you rest your head on his shoulder or chest while he runs his fingers gently up and down your side. He likes to place delicate kisses on your forehead and simply relax until the two of you fall asleep.

B: Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Theirs: His hands

Yours: Your waist

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum basically.... I'm a disgusting person)

He's a messy one when it comes to the white substance. No matter how hard he tries to keep things clean, he manages it get it where he didn't want it. If he uses a condom, he make accidentally break it when he ties it off to throw away and get it on the bed sheets. If he's receiving oral from you, he may pull away too soon before he's done releasing and will get it on your face.

D: Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

He has stared in a few pornos. Some have been gay pornos, others heterosexual ones. He has his own copies of them and sometimes will watch them when he's alone.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Flavio is decently experienced because of the pornos, but he's also had his relationships outside of those. He knows what he's doing.

F: Favorite Position (Goes without saying)

He absolutely loves Cowgirl. It lets him see your face and be intimate with you. You can have control, but it also allows him to take control when he wants.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment or are they humorous?)

He can be goofy during sex if you're trying out a new position and it doesn't work out too well, but he's fairly serious.

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes?)

This is Flavio we're talking about. Not a hair is out of place anywhere and he makes sure that the carpet matches the drapes.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He needs to be touching you at all times during sex, even if it's just a hand on your hip or his fingers in your hair. He needs as much physical contact as he can get just to make sure you feel loved.

J: Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

He's not one to jack off unless it's during mutual masterbation with his partner.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

- Pegging
- Praise/Body Worship

L: Location (Favorite places to do the do)

He loves to do it in his design study. His second favorite place is in the living room on the couch.

M: Motivation (What turns them on)

Tug his curl. He may not like it at first, but a second tug will have him begging for it. Another turn on is when you visit him while he's at work with lingerie and a silk robe. Just walk around and hug him from behind while dressed like that, and he will have you bent over on the couch moaning his name in a matter of minutes.

N: No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Your well-being comes before his pleasure, so he would never force you to try something new if you didn't like it. He would never do BDSM with you, mainly because he feels it restricts the great intimacy levels you could be having otherwise.

O: Oral (Prefence in giving or receiving, skill)

Those pornos sure paid off. He is an oral GOD. Let him take care of you as you relax in your favorite chair. He'll definitely make you feel good. As for receiving, he enjoys receiving oral greatly.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?)

This honestly depends on his mood. Flavio doesn't anger easily, so 97% of the time sex is slow and sensual. It's all about sharing the pleasure with one another. The other 3% of the time is fast and rough. This usually happens on a particularly hard day at work when the models are being stuck up and snooty, more so than usual. He'll ask if he can use you to get out his frustrations and vent during sex in cases like this.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often?)

Quickies are lovely for him. It allows him to escape work for just a few moments to be with the person he loves. They happen at least twice a month.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

He's game to experiment on new positions and places to have sex.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)

He prefers to go for one long round, about twenty minutes including foreplay. He could go for two or three quick rounds with no foreplay, each a few minutes long.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

His collection of toys in astounding. He's got toys for you and for himself to maximize pleasure.

U: Unfair (How much they like to tease?)

He doesn't like to be teased, but boy does he love to be the one teasing.

V: Volume (How loud are they, what sounds they make?)

He is extremely vocal. He wants you to know how good sex with you feels and how happy you make him. He moans a lot and occasionally grunts.

W: Wild card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He loves to be the little spoon during cuddles.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what going on in those pants, pictures or words)

He's not too big, but he's not too small either. He's just shy of six inches, but boy does he have some girth.

Y: Yearning (How high is their sex drive)

Passionate sex once a month his good enough for him, but he wouldn't be opposed to doing it more.

Z: ZZZ (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He's usually awake for a long time after sex, just basking in the after glow.