Chapter Six

Nothing of that nature ever happened to Avery in all her twenty-one years of life. She couldn't stop thinking about how lucky she was as Marilyn's teeth gently traced the outline of a nipple beneath her clothing. Although the peak was covered by her bra and then the thin fabric of the dress, she felt every drag, graze, and soft nibble, evidently hardening the nipple. If a beautiful woman seducing her didn't qualify her as the luckiest woman in the world, she didn't know what would.

Her thoughts were nothing but static and echoes while Marilyn incessantly snatched her soul so good, making her question whether it was a fever dream or reality. Maybe she hallucinated because of the wine; she had no sort of tolerance for alcohol at all.

The girl quickly learned it was real when a pelvic much wider than hers began grinding onto hers. Those skilful lips drifting lower, kissing the exposed flesh of her chest, Avery whimpered, trying her best to match the woman's gestures.

Without warning, Marilyn slipped her hand over the top of the dress and yanked it down, exposing the girl's small breasts. Avery gasped when a warm tongue flicked out at a nipple.
She wiggled expectantly, knowing the mouth that hovered was going to wrap around her breast. But it didn't. The woman only expelled her hot breath onto it, stirring her emotions.

Avery was left holding her breath in suspense. She waited for the libidinous being to suck on the nipple or at least give it some attention but instead of doing it she laughed and tucked them back into the girl's dress. She groaned, looking up into those dark green eyes with a grimace.

"Did you enjoy it?" Marilyn asked before kissing her softly, to which the girl hums.

"Yes," she whispered, her voice raspy with need.

Marilyn grinned a little too proudly, this time she exposed the breasts again, gripping one firmly. Avery expected to be teased like before, possibly not at all but was pleasantly surprised when the older woman slipped her lips onto the hardened nipple and sucked it with grace. The girl sighed, arching her back, her body even jerked a little at the sudden jolt of pleasure.

"You like that, don't you?" Marilyn hummed, still kissing the peak and rolling her tongue against it. The girl was too stupefied to form words so she nods.

Sucking the sensitive bud even harder than before, Marilyn releases it with a pop' that made Avery gasp at the sharp pain. The woman swats at her breast and she thought her releasing the nipple sharply was pain, the other was incomparable. No sound could leave her throat at the unexpected blow.

"Use your words, sweetheart?" Marilyn whispered and the girl made sure that her response was audible.

"Yes, I enjoyed it," she panted.

"Good girl." Marilyn purred and this time Avery wasn't mistaken, she heard it. She wondered how the woman did that with her voice, and while she contemplates how a long slew of spit dripped onto her breast before it was licked clean. Her mouth gaped at the sight of the weirdly satisfactory act. She could only imagine what nastier things the woman was capable of especially with her mouth. Her lady part couldn't get any more drenched she thought beckoning the woman to touch her there, something she'd never done before.

"Patience," Marilyn whispered to her when she realized what Avery wanted. The girl craved her explicit touch where it ached the most. She wanted to feel relief, alleviation of her pent-up need but the older woman chose that exact moment to climb off of her. Stretching her hand out to her, she offered to assist Avery up.

The girl took her hand dragging herself to sit upright, and eventually, she felt the blood returning to her head; rationality taking course once more.

"Are you alright?" Marilyn asked with a playful grin and she blushed.

"Yes ma'am," she mumbled, averting her eyes to the floor.

"No need to be ashamed." She came close yet again to cup the girl's face, forcing her to stare into those passionate eyes.

"That was amazing, so thank you."

"Really?" Avery was giddy. Her first time messing around with someone only for them to say they enjoyed the time with her left slight inflation to her ego which was unlike her.

Planting a sweet little kiss on the girl's cheek, Marilyn brushed her thumb against the spot.

"Yes, I enjoyed every moment of it. Now, would you like some coffee?" She asked and the girl made a repulsive face that was adorable to Marilyn.

"I don't drink coffee..." she answered and the woman glared at her with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" She chuckled.