Chapter Twenty-Two

"Mm!" Marilyn cried out when Avery slurped her clit into her mouth with a ferocity. The girl was certainly a fast learner the woman though, her toes curling at the way the girls to gue slid into her opening and then back to her clit.

She breathed heavily, gripping the girl's head when she spat inside of her opening and sucking it out. "I did not reach you that," Marilyn trembled, her legs trembled her entire body trembled.

Avery was like a sponge the entire time, absorbing everything the woman did just to emulate it.

Grinning, the girl moaned at the taste of her lover. It was unlike anything she'd ever tasted, delectable nonetheless. And the way the woman's moans filled the room and her ears combined with the high she felt made the girl float.

Each time she licked against Marilyn's clit she'd curse. Panting and sighing as she held onto her head tightly with her hips rotating in her face.

"Yes cupcake, just like that," she heard, her voice filled with palpable passion as Avery pressed her tongue firmly against her.

Pulling the girl's hair, Marilyn held her face in place as she fucked it, feeling herself getting neared to the edge.

Unexpectedly easing two fingers into her pussy, the woman clenched her walls and gasped. Immediately she rocked her hips fasters, enjoying the way the subtle fingers moved as soft licks were made against her. In a matter of seconds, she groaned, feeling herself tip over the edge. She thrashed and bucked her hips, begging Avery to go faster and deeper.

She hummed, eventually holding the girl's hand still while her hips did the movements.

She screamed Avery's name, to the top of her lungs, whining when the girl would refuse to cease lapping at her sensitive peak even after the euphoric waves had stopped coming.
Marilyn needed to grip her jaw, pushing her into the bed and smashing their lips together, moaning at the taste of herself.

 ×

The aftermath of Marilyn cumming was her cuddling Avery to death. They spooned and she was the bigger spoon, holding their bodies together. Their breathing was almost back to normal and the sweat that transuded from their pores slowly dissipated.

Slowly rotating Avery onto her back, the woman reached down and kissed her lips, and a hint of herself still lingered there, making her moan.
She drifted her lips down the girl's body, capturing her nipples for fleeting seconds only to release them.

Pushing her lips apart with a force, she ran her fingers against her slit, raising it to her face to lick the wetness off from it. She sucked on her fingers for a few seconds before gliding it back to Avery's entrance.

"Take a deep breath," she advised and the girl did.

Slowly the woman eased a finger a portion of the day into the girl, aware that it caused her pain. She shushed her, using the free hand to gently soothe her inner thigh.

"You're doing great sweetheart," she hummed.

She did her best to go slow, allowing Avery to se the tempo her finger slid in and out until she places one more and forced it without warning.

Marilyn thrust a few times against the clenched walls and was met with Avery's sobs.
She retrieved her hands quickly when she felt her fingers being coated by something warm. Reaching across the table because she'd prepared for it, she brought a towel and wiped the blood that was there at the girl's entrance, then wiping the smudges off from her fingers.

Avery's shrieks had subsided when she checked up on her, asking her if she wanted them to stop. The girl stated that she wasn't and that Marilyn should continue whatever she had planned.

Wrapping the rope around her worsts, Avery was intrigued at the way it dragged against her skin. It was harsh but soft, yet inciting a feeling of helplessness. She knew she couldn't move her hands and it piqued her interest along with the fact that she couldn't see what was coming.