Chapter Twenty- Six

Entering the house, casually snickering among themselves, the moment Avery opened the door, Marilyn, gently pinned her to it, chuckling as she stole a kiss from the smiling girl.

"Mmm, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this." She whispered. Her hot breath mixed with the sensation of her tongue touching her neck had the sighing in response.
She began to stroke the tip of her tongue along her ear and Avery moaned, reaching out to cup her face with a free hand. She gasped at the sudden impact of teeth against her earlobe, pain and arousal coursing through her veins.

Marilyn reached out and pinned slender hands behind her back while she kissed the girl. She
moaned quietly allowing her better access to expert lips. Thrusting her tongue into a welcoming mouth until they were both panting for air.

"Come, I'd like for us to try something different tonight." She whispered.

"Something different like what?"

"You'll see," she'd countered and began to lead the way.

Once they finished showering she instructed Avery to meet her at the playroom. She told her to kneel in front of the door.m and be quiet.

After kneeling there for a few minutes Avery was blessed with the sight of the woman.
With absolutely nothing on, Marilyn strode towards her and she stared in awe. Her beautiful breasts sat perfectly on her chest with hardened nipples. Avery couldn't help herself, burning many holes into the woman's body with her gaze.

"See something you like?" She asked picking up a leathery-looking thing and swinging it.

"Yeah, I see a lot of things that I like." Retorted the girl and Marilyn laughed, striding slowly towards her.

"Tell me," Marilyn stated and the girl's eyes were in level with her core causing her to blush.

"Wh-what if I showed you instead?"

"You have a smart little mouth on you and I honestly can't wait for you to use it. How do you feel about pleasuring me tonight?"

"Eager,"

"That's the spirit," Marilyn replied gripping the girl's head firmly.

"Put your hands behind your back." She urged and quickly Avery complied. She felt the woman walked around her before squatting. Shortly after, a piece of rope wrapped around her hands. Memories from her first encounter with it came flashing back and she wiggled with excitement.

The entire time the woman wrapped and tied the rope around Avery's wrists, she did it with precision and silence, her thoughts carefully trained until she was done, stepping back at the bow she created.

Drifting over to a chest of drawer, she pulled out a pair of nipple clamps and made her way towards Avery again. The girl studies the thing, knowing exactly what it was.

"Think you'd want to try them?"

"Yes ma'am," Avery beamed and Marilyn admired her willingness in trying new things. She kept an open mind and it's why she enjoyed their scenes together; Avery was making progress.
Adjusting the clamps so they won't squeeze her too tightly when the woman clipped them onto the girl, she bites her lips, suppressing a groan.

"Good girl," she praised at her ability to handle the pain quite well.

"Stand up," Marilyn instructed and the girl struggled to find her balance. She felt her fingers intertwining itself into my hair, leading her over a bench.

"Take your time and bend over,"

Once Avery laid onto the hardened surface, her chest pressed against it along with her lower half slightly in the air, she felt something rub against my ass. Moaning a little at the feel of Marilyn replacing whatever it was with her hand, she ran her fingernails softly across the surface of the girl's butt then up her back.

"Do you want me to spank you?" She asked in a husky tone.

"I would love that, thank you,"

As soon as the words came out, the woman's flat palm crashed against Avery's rear. She gasped wiggling a little; the woman smoothes the spot before spanking it again.

"Would you like another?"

"Yes, please."

"Beg for it." She spoke with authority.

"Please Marilyn, can I have another?" Avery begged, earning herself another spank with much ferocity than the others.

"Please, another," she whimpered, addicted the sting on her flesh. Much to her surprise though, Marilyn replaced her palm with something much harder to which the girl shrieked.

"Doesn't that feel much better?" She questioned, massaging the back of Avery's thighs.

"Yes!" She exclaimed with a loud sigh when the paddle smacks against her left cheek.

"Good girl!"

The incessant spanks stopped.

"Thank me,"

"Thank you,"

Marilyn left the girl there for a moment before wrapping her hands around the girl's neck. She was too dazed at first to realize what the woman did, ultimately she flinched.

"Don't be afraid, it's just a collar."

"Why a collar?"

The girl gazed at the chain attached it.

"Because you're my toy, my sweetheart, and it looks good on you."

"Okay."

"How does it feel?"

"Weird."

"You'll get used to it or not. You can always let me know and I'll take it off,"

The chain attached to the collar rattles as Marilyn tugged Avery away from the bench.

"Kneel," She instructed coldly and the girl wasted no time to hit the floor.

"You look amazing right now." The older woman cooed slipping her lips onto the girl. Avery couldn't help smiling like an idiot. The excitement and the thick arousal in the woman's voice made her feel like a good little girl for giving her lover what she wanted.

"Are you ready to pleasure me?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Good, you're to follow everything I say, is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am I'll follow all the instructions."

"Good, come closer and stretch your tongue out." She instructed and the girl did. She then pressed her centre to Avery's face and the girl sighed with joy.

"Good girl, Aves." Marilyn hissed when she started flicking and sucking on her core. Her hips rotated slowly unto the tepid tongue, the collar around my neck was pulled a bit harshly to keep her close.

"I want you to spit right there!" Marilyn demanded and the girl did as told. Spitting unto her pussy although she couldn't see the need for it, she licked it up and did it again, causing Marilyn to groan, gripping her harder.

Incessantly she licked and dipped her tongue into the woman's pussy and each time she'd moan past her bitten lip.

"Just like that sweetheart!"

On command, the woman's hand on the collar released it to grip Avery's jaw as she thrust herself further into her face, mumbling a slew of indecipherable phrases.

She came hard, her pussy grew incredibly slick, and all of it Avery tasted, allowing it to drip down her chin a plethora of satisfaction and adulation hurled towards her by the woman with the hooded eyes.