Chapter Fourteen

You've ever had that epiphany where you realized life was going well for you or that you were probably in a good place in time? Avery stood in the shower, cool beads of water cascading from her body and right that instant she experienced that epiphany. Two weeks before life was just a mundane cycle of work, home, sleep and uncertainty. She'd worry about a future where things were much better and making plans for that better day. Now, by the whisk of some magical wand, she was spending the weekend in a mansion that belonged to her "sugar mama". She swam in a pool and drank mimosas for the last two days she was scheduled to work.

When that wise person from way back when first realised life was an unpredictable thing and told others of it, they were in their bag. No way Avery had expected to have the best couple of days of her entire life all because she spilt some orange juice on a woman's clothes. She wished there was a way she could've repaid Marilyn though. The woman was too sweet and everything she didn't expect her to be.

Stepping out of the cold shower, Avery began drying herself off. She slipped into her comfortable pair of pj shorts and her favourite shirt to match. She then went in search of the woman, they planned on watching a show together, something about a mythical world where everyone fought for an iron throne.

As she entered the woman's room, Marilyn's gaze fixated to her perky breasts. She didn't mean to stare but they were the first thing she spotted the moment the girl stepped inside. The hardened nipples print through her thin t-shirt and doing her best, the older woman looked away.

"You think if we start soon we'll be able to finish before 11? I have an early shift at the diner," the girl questioned taking a seat on the woman's bed. She tucked her feet in and watched as Marilyn brushed her silky hair.

"That's not a problem." Marilyn leaned against her vanity.

"Do you like working at the diner?"

"I thought we spoke about this before,"

"Yeah, somewhat. If I'm correct, I mentioned that you deserved better, I don't know if that serves as a serious discussion."

Shrugging Avery reminisced. "I don't particularly enjoy working at Temmy's but like I said, it pays. It may not be a lot but I get to save a little for rainy days,"

The woman appeared lost in thought but for a short time. She placed the brush down and strolled over to Avery. She climbed into bed with the girl and snuggled up to her. Avery sighed, inhaling a lungful of her perfume. Her scent was so inebriating, she smelled like rose petals and mint and the girl caught herself closing my eyes and drifting closer to Marilyn's body.

The woman noticed the lustful intentions and threads her hand into Avery's scalp, tugging on her hair, arching her face up to hers. She wanted her just as much as the girl wanted her. Quickly she latched her lips onto cool pillowy ones and the girl reciprocates every curl of a tongue and everything lick and flick until they were both gasping for air. She tasted so good Avery thought, allowing herself to explore the woman's body. Her hands cupped and groped supple breasts and voluminous thighs. At the end earning a delicate moan from her.

"You're rather feisty," Marilyn mumbled onto the girl's lips.

"If you wanted me to fuck you again, all you had to do was ask," Marilyn adds in that husky tone, ending the kiss. A sudden surge of confidence infests Avery's veins and she spewed something she never expected to say, "I want to fuck you instead."

Where the confidence birthed itself from, she had no clue but she blushes at the audacity she had to say that to the woman.

"Well,"

Marilyn chuckled, shoving the girl into the bed and climbing over her. "Fuck me then," she hissed and instantly stripped out of her clothing. Forget watching game of thrones, she was going to sit on Avery's face like a throne.

In the blink of an eye, both of the women's clothing ripped from their bodies. Avery gawked at the nakedness, reaching up and stroking her back.

A pair of tiny nipples on breasts larger than hers appeared in Avery's face. The woman's centre sat perfectly between her legs, completely smooth and florid. It was clear she was aroused the girl thought.

Consumed by her desire, Marilyn spreads the girl's legs apart and spat onto her pussy. She used her fingers to massage it all over the squirming girl until Avery began rocking her hips in tandem to the movement of her wrist.
When she was finished, she carefully fits herself between the girl's thighs legs in an attempt to align their pussies.

The moment their cores touched, Marilyn rocked against Avery, observing the stars that lit up in her eyes. The feeling of soft, warm flesh rubbing against each other with just the right amount of lubricant them both to sigh from the pleasure.
Incessantly the woman increased the movement of her hips, each time, Avery bit her lip, moaning at the absolute pleasure.

"It feels good doesn't it?" She muttered gripping the girl's hair and pulling her face in for a sloppy kiss.

Avery hummed, barely moving her hips to meet the wider, skilled one. She revelled in the aggressive kiss— she swore she tasted blood.

"Please," The girl mumbled, feeling her climax slowly coiling itself into a tight fist. Before she could even think about cumming, Marilyn bellows a series of moans that Avery never thought she'd hear. The outcries were guttural and primal, sexy nonetheless. Quickly she rocked her pelvis against the girl's, commanding her to wrap her palms around her flexing ass.

Avery was nervous, she had no idea what to do now that the woman was acting on pure instincts. Marilyn however, laid all her weight into the girl whimpering until she unravelled.

And it was the most interesting thing the girl ever experienced; she'd never seen someone climax before. Every breath Marilyn took echoed in the room, every dip of her hips brought Avery closer to her orgasm. Powerful fingers grinned the bed beside them and slowly coming down from her carnal pedestal, the woman's body shuddered at the feel of fulfilling her body's desire.

She giggled when she was complete, still grinding against the girl who was also seconds away from experiencing that gut-wrenching culmination.

Avery whined, rocking her hips to gain as much friction as she could. "Ahh!" Marilyn cried the tenderness at her core left her gritting her teeth until the girl was clawing at her back.
Together they panted for air, shuddering against one another.