Chapter Ten

"Are you scared?" The girl heard as a warm hand ran circles against her inner thighs. She tried as much as possible to remain absorbent and calm but she could feel her bones rattle.

Avery shook her head indicating a no' and the woman reached out and smacked her hand against a thigh. It stung, leaving the girl to whimper. She tried soothing the pain but Marilyn pushed her hand away.

"I hate it when you do that. I need you to use your words, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry, my head is really foggy."

"You're nervous?" Marilyn was concerned. She wanted Avery to feel as comfortable as possible, it was the only way she'd be able to continue.

Dipping her head closer to the girl's lower half, the woman planted a kiss on her thigh.

"I'm afraid it'll hurt."

"I promised I wouldn't hurt you didn't I?

"You did."

"Then you shouldn't be nervous, I always keep my word."

"Pinky promise?" The girl placed a small pinky in the air and the woman cackled. She only pinky swore with her son.

Grabbing the small finger tenderly, she looked Avery in the eyes. "I pinky promise." It wasn't an empty promise but one that she intended to keep. That night was all about pleasure and nothing else.

Kissing her way up the girl's thighs, Marilyn stopped at the front of her underwear. She grazed her teeth against the mound that protruded. "Take it off," she muttered and in a matter of seconds, her face was met with soft curls. The woman watched on as Avery slowly took her bra off as well. She noted in the back of her mind to teach the girl how to follow rules. She asked her to finish one task at a time, somehow she ventured beyond.

The moment the garments slipped from her pale body the girl avoided eye contact. Self-consciousness permeates and Marilyn wasn't having any of it. A body was a body no matter the size, or what was missing or different and she wanted Avery to know she appreciated it.

"Look at me." She ordered and the girl was reluctant at first to register what was said.

"Don't you ever be ashamed of your body. It belongs to you and only you, so love every inch of it. Confidence is infectious and sexy and once your confident people will grovel at your feet,"

The woman also stripped from her garments. Avery said nothing but observed the sylphlike body that slowly came to view beneath the lights.
Her body was well-toned and she couldn't stop staring.

The moment Marilyn strode towards her, the girl's breathing became rushed. The way the woman's breasts jiggled as she approached unearthed a desire Avery had never felt. Something tightened in her stomach. It travelled furthered.

When the quiet woman sat at the edge of the bed again, she pushed her hand out to spread Avery's legs apart. She eyed the girl's pussy with lust manifesting on her face. Her eyes were darker, and the solemnity caused the girl's heart to skip a beat.

"You have such a very pretty pussy.." Marilyn mumbled before reaching out and stroking in between the girl's slit with a thumb. Avery sighed at her contact and the woman peered into her eyes with an unbreakable expression melting something inside of the girl.

"Place your hands over the top of your head and keep them there," Marilyn instructed and quickly the girl did as told.

When her hands were in place above her head, she watched the woman resurface the vibrator and turned it on. Panic mixed with excitement filled her heated veins when the object was placed against her pussy.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

Avery gasped at the contact of the vibrations.

"No squirming, and certainly no trying to stop me do you understand?"

"YES! " The girl exclaimed, feeling the vibrator gently twirl just above her clit. Her mind was no longer filled with the thoughts of how wrong the encounter would go as the best feelings amassed her being. Her eyes darted shut and her back arched off of the bed.

She moaned loudly, and in ways, she'd never heard herself before as Marilyn kept circling the toy where it felt good the most. Small hands twitched above her head as she sighed and moaned. Avery wanted to reach out and at least touch the woman, but remembered the instructed; she didn't want to disappoint Marilyn.

"Ohmy- " she mumbled when the speed increases. She felt herself growing slick each passing second. She floated alongside the pleasure and the goodness she was never able to give herself with just her fingers. And she was in love. Was that what love was she thought allowing her eyes to open and gazing down into her face was a woman who licked her lips with great satisfaction.