Chapter Nine

Sipping the cold soda slowly Marilyn sighted the impatience emanating from her company. She and the girl had been chatting over dinner, catching up on minuscule things but each time she'd see the intrigue fighting to be shown in the girl's eyes. She'd struck a few conversations trying to probe around to find answers but with little results.

Marilyn found it amusing because Avery wanted to know so badly but she was sure if she did, she'd curse the day her curiosity got the better of her.

Marilyn was a woman all for living on the edge and doing things that made one feel good but some people would call her kinks and metier an abomination; technically arid people found anything that was slightly out of the ordinary to be an atrocity. Marilyn prayed Avery wasn't one of those holier than thou individuals, that revelation would be the end to their little friendship, or a major set back in it.

With sparkling eyes, the raven head harboured thoughts about the girl. Her simple yet elegant presence incited a lust the woman was new to. It was unlike the way she felt when she'd first saw Belle. It was more subtly with the other girl, this time it raged like fire and one Marilyn couldn't quell even with years of self-control. She succumbed to its powers right there that night, just two weeks in being acquainted with the girl.

"Would you like for me to fuck you?" Marilyn blurts and watchful eyes studied her.

"Huh?" A nervous chuckle resonates in the room.

"Would you like it if I were to fuck you?"

If the woman was being honest, that was her true intention. She never sugar-coated anything nor try to convince herself otherwise. She was a sexual woman, one who knew what she wanted and made sure she received it with the consent of those she went after. In that day, hour, minute, and passing seconds she desired Avery and would be pleased if she had her.

Swallowing the bulk restricting the flow of air in her throat, Avery stuttered a shaky "yes''. Marilyn returned a grin, one as wide as the Cheshire cat. She stood up immediately and made her way over to the expectant girl.

Avery had no clue how it was going to happen but she'd seen enough porn to know what to expect? She wasn't overly prepared though and it was obvious from the way her entire body tensed.

"Do you have any expectations?"

"None,"

"That's fine too. Would it be alright if I were to use a toy or two on you?" the woman asked and Avery nods frantically.

Stretching out a soft hand, Marilyn invites the girl to come forward. She wrapped the arm around the petite waist and swayed her gently.

"My expectations are minimal. I expect nothing in return only for you to have as much pleasure as you desire. If you feel uncomfortable at any point please let me know."

"I promise,"

Issuing a libidinous grin, Marilyn ran her fingers up the small of the girl's back. "So are you ready?"

Quietly she led them to her playroom, the wildest of thoughts permeates her consciousness.

×

"You've never shown me this room on the tour," Avery stated, her mouth gaping at all the obscure things in the room. Her eyes skimmed onto everything and then back to the taller woman who was unabashedly amused.

"This isn't a room I show on tours when people come to my house, Avery."

"You should, if they saw this they'd never want to leave."

"I'm guessing you want to stay then?"

"If I could, oh yeah. Why is it that you need these things?" She asked touching the floggers and crop riders.

"It's all apart of my playtime, these are all my toys."

"You use them on people?"

"I use them on women to be completely honest,"

"Have you ever used any of these on John?" She asked the woman who received such a question for the first time. Most of the girls she had in the past never dug that deep into her life but she didn't mind it. She enjoyed being interrogated by Avery, her questions were new.

"John rarely wanted to be on the receiving end to this. Plus he wouldn't have looked good in any of these anyway, he just wasn't cut out for it."

"Oh. Will any of it hurt?" She asked with concern.

"It depends on what I'll be doing to you sweetheart. I promise I'll try my best not to inflict much pain."

"Okay."

"Tonight we're going to start with a few simple things," Marilyn said picking up a vibrator and switching it on. She bit her lip to contain the laughter that bubbled at the sight of Avery's innocent expression.