Chapter Eleven

"Why did you stop?" Avery asked, finally making sense of the situation. She was seconds away from cuming when Marilyn held the vibrator back, throwing her body off the riding it created. She never wanted to fight someone so badly in her entire life until then. Throw fists because she couldn't feel the sweet, sweet haze of her climax? Absolutely.

"You were about to cum and I don't want you to just yet."

"Why?"

"Because, believe it or not, that's not the best part," Marilyn drawled climbing onto the bed while positioning her face between the girl's thighs.

"Spread your legs wider for me." She instructed quietly, aiding Avery to push her legs as far apart as they could go. They wobbled upon the contact of the strong grip and kept shaking the second a tepid tongue rolled in between her slit. The way Marilyn gripped her hips and pressed her mouth against her core caused Avery to fling her hands against the woman's head to hold her still.

"Marilyn!" She cried out and the woman paused to rip her hands away from her head.

"Place them back over your head. Move them again I'll make this whole thing uncomfortable for you, do you understand?"

The threat sparked an interest in Avery. What could Marilyn possibly do to make her uncomfortable? Nevertheless, she complied with the instructions, crossing her arms above her head again. "Yes, ms O'neil,"

Once more Marilyn busied herself again, curling her tongue against the silky core, particularly enjoying the flavour; it was subtle but grew sweet the longer she lingered there.

She sucked on the girl's hardened clit, making love to it with her mouth. The passion and dedication to the task surprised Avery. Was that what the people in the porn she watched felt? Was that what everyone who ever had sex felt? Holy shit!

"Fuck!" She whimpered, bucking her hips to reach each flick. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, gripping the sheets with a force. Her entire body spasmed with each circle and suck she felt just above her clit.

Avery fumbled for words, she wanted to beg Marilyn to go faster and faster but her thoughts and her mouth wouldn't cooperate. She was gasping for air as if she'd run a hundred-meter sprint; no wonder they said sex was like exercising because she was severely out of breath. And her little hips rocked faster against the woman's face, unable to keep up the rhythm.

Inevitably Marilyn stopped again, this time to steady the girl's frantic hips. "You're rushing it, why?"

"I can't seem to control my body. It's hard to explain but it's like...it's like."

"Shhh. I understand but try not to rush it. Inside of chasing the orgasm, let it come to you instead it'll feel much better." Marilyn advised. She quietly chuckled at the girl who vigorously nodded in agreement.

"You poor, sweet thing." She mumbled and then pushed the slender legs up towards the girl's chest.

"Remember, hands above your head, and don't rush it." She tenderly kissed the slick core.

Sliding her tongue between swollen lips, Avery froze. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as several moans eased past her lips. She took the woman's advice and held onto her climax, she didn't chase after it but allowed it to slowly build. She hovered for a while, enjoying the sweet feel of her body tightening around the ball that incessantly grew in her core.

Marilyn on the other hand didn't play nicely. She slurped and nibbled with intention of snatching Avery's soul. She wanted her to gush like a river, licking up every spill only to slither up her torso just so she could taste herself. That was her favourite part of making love to someone. The look on their face when she gave them a taste of themself on her lips was what kept her going.

The pleasure building within had Avery finally crumbled, and she swore she felt her body levitate. All the tension gathering at the tiny mass in her body uncoiled, leaving her a shuddering mess; gasping at the top of her lungs.

Ignoring Marilyn's impossible instruction, she drove all ten of her fingers into the woman's hair and held onto her for my dear life. "Fuck!!" Avery muttered as quietly as she could, her body spasming uncontrollably. Everything flashed before her mind as she experienced a clarity that only an orgasm could give.

She floated downwards when the force in her body popped, amassing her muscles with several seconds of intense pleasure. She laid trembling, groaning as Marilyn cleaned up the mess she made.