➻Twenty

"Listen up, Kiri!" Namjoon jabbed his finger. "We'll tell the staff what's going on and to hell to your phone! We'll-"

"Cut!" Jimin yelled from the couch. "Namjoon hyung, you look like you're acting in some cheesy broken love movie!"

Namjoon had asked the members and I to help him reenact the scene where he'd go to Kiri and tell her off without releasing the video and fire her. It wasn't going as well as he planned.

Namjoon sighed and slumped on the couch. "I don't know anymore, alright? Kiri is so not what I imagined her to be. Now I don't know whether I should try a nice guy approach or a harsh guy approach."

"Try the nice guy approach since I think I died cringing watching you try the bad guy approach," Yoongi called from the couch.

"Okay, it's almost midnight you guys," Hoseok yawned. "And we have a concert tomorrow. We need to get to bed."

"I'm kind of scared to have the concert," Jungkook frowned. "In California there was only one scandal while we had the concerts, but now we're in a new concert with three rumors on our back."

"Well, at least we know the culprit," Hoseok pointed out. "So we shouldn't have to worry about any more rumors spreading since we'll have an eye on Kiri. Now, excuse me, I'm going to head to the bedroom."

"Same," Yoongi stood up and stretched. "Don't hog the blankets," he warned Hoseok as the two walked out.

"Okay, I'll probably head to bed too," Namjoon sighed. "Good night guys."

"Get out kids," Jin ordered Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. "You guys need to sleep as well."

The three youngest grumbled under their breath and Jin snagged Taehyung's shirt as he walked past. "Don't think I heard that, Taehyung, you dirty mouthed snake."

"Okay, good night hyung," Jimin laughed nervously, tugging Taehyung out of Jin's grip.

And then it was just the two of us in the bedroom with one bed.

"I'm taking a shower," Jin declared and hopped into the bathroom without a second glance back.

The one good thing was the bed was really long, obviously in anticipation for three or four people to be able to sleep in one bed.

I changed into a loose shirt and shorts Jin had given me before we'd arrived in Texas. He predicted I'd wear them sooner or later because of the heat in Texas.

I hated he was right.

It was the first time I wore something so flimsy and revealing, but after seeing so many girls wearing such things along with the humidity of this new state, Texas, I decided to risk it.

I pulled back one of the curtains of the window wall and gazed out upon the city lights. It was so pretty, all the lights and colors in the dark. I wished to take a picture of the scene and keep it to myself for the rest of my life. But I had no camera. So I decided to take a picture of it in my head.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Jin entered the main bedroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

It took my two seconds to register the scene before me before I screamed in shock and quickly wrapped myself in the curtain of the window to hide my eyes. "What are you doing?" I gasped in shock.

"What are you doing?" was Jin's reply, perplexed. "I forgot to grab some clothes with me into the bathroom."

I twisted more in the curtains, trying to get the image of his broad chest and muscular stomach glistening with water out of my head. "J-just get your clothes and properly dress yourself, please," I stammered.