➻Five

"Okay, we seriously need to have a better plan than putting her in a suitcase," Jin groaned.

"If she wasn't so American looking and talked so weird, then she could blend right in," Yoongi retorted back. "Unfortunately, she is American looking and does talk weird."

I clenched my jaw. Never had any man ever been so crude to me before! I almost preferred the man who followed me the last day before I somehow magically appeared in this time, than Yoongi.

"You truly are nothing but a flapdoodle*," I snapped at Yoongi.

If my mother had heard my words, she would've hit me and made me pray to God to forgive my evil tongue. But really, this man deserved the insult.

Instead of looking remotely appalled by being called the name, Yoongi just raised a brow. "A what noodle?"

"Leave it," Namjoon said, already looking worn out on patience. "Miss Abigail, please ignore our hyung. Yoongi shut it!"

I sighed and crawled into the suitcase for another bumpy ride.

"Okay, coast is clear," Jungkook chirped.

The top of the suitcase was opened and I tried to get out as gracefully as I could. Instead, I stumbled and swayed on my feet like a drunkard a little. Once again, someone had to steady me, this time being Jin.

"What is that moving carriage we rode on?" I gasped, recalling the strange carriage room everyone piled in and then a low rumbling sound filling the space right before the room moved. "It's unlike anything I've ever known."

"It's called a car," Namjoon replied briskly. "Okay, so listen closely Miss Abigail. This is going to be your main hiding spot, but this is also our dressing room."

"Then I ought to find a different hiding spot," I said, mortified.

"No time for that now. See, we already explained briefly of how we're a musical band group that performs in front of our fans called ARMY, right?"

Yes they had explained that, and yet I did not quite understand the whole 'fandom name' part, but it certainly cleared a few things up when they'd asked me if I was a part of ARMY.

"We're holding a concert tonight for ARMY, and we need to really get a move on things. So whatever you do, please be patient and cooperative. It'd be greatly appreciated."

"I understand," I nodded.

"Okay, so first order of business is you turning around and covering your eyes so we can change. Just because you saw us naked once doesn't necessarily mean we prefer the incident to occur a second time," Jimin said with a little amusement.

My face burned up and I quickly turned around, squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block out any noise as the men began to move around.

It sounded like I would need to hide in the dressing room, which meant it was the perfect opportunity to figure out how I got in here in the first place.

"Taehyung, did you remember to refill the toilet paper?"

"Yeah, Jin hyung, why?"

"Because there was no toilet paper this morning!"

"So what'd you do?"

"That is not relevant to the point I'm trying to make."

"Ew, did you not wipe at all?!"