➻Eleven

"Oh goodness, oh no, oh gracious, oh-" I panicked.

"Oh good grief, relax, kid, geez," the old man next to me grumbled.

"We're going to crash aren't we? We're going to-"

"We are not going to crash for the eighth time!" The man groaned.

We were on the large structure called an 'airplane' and I knew I'd probably never want to go on a plane again. When it roared to life, I thought it was about to explode. And when it actually took off, I had almost screamed for my life as my stomach dropped and ears popped. Then the 12 hours in which the plane smoothed out with only a few bumps in the air was a bit easier going. I was actually flying!

Landing was so much worse, though, because the ground was coming closer and closer and it was terrifying.

Across the aisle from me I didn't miss Jungkook and Hoseok stifling bouts of laughter at my reaction.

And then there was a hard jolt as the plane touched down.

"Welcome to LAX, folks. We hope you enjoyed your plane flight. Please do not unbuckle until the seatbelt sign has been turned off. Thank you for flying with Asiana 2014," the voice of God said in the speakers. 

Except the the voice was female and the members kept telling me it was someone called a flight attendant speaking over something else called a speaker. 

"I most certainly did not enjoy my ride," I grumbled, shaking a little as the plane slowed down and began to move at a slower speed.

The plane finally stopped and there was a soft bell that resounded through the airplane cabin, and I saw everyone clipping off their seatbelts.

Namjoon leaned over to me. "Do the same as we did in the last airport. Here, where this mask and try to act as if you're a stylist and get in the car that everyone else goes into. Then hide."

I took the facemask and attempted to stand, but my legs shook so bad.

Jungkook shook his head pitifully at me and I restrained myself from sticking out my tongue at him.

Yoongi looked up from his nap blearily. I was starting to realize that he slept. A lot.

It was night time out in LA and if I wasn't so busy trying to keep my dinner from the plane in my stomach, I would've marveled at the city lights that stretched beyond the lights of this new airport we'd arrived at.

I was back in America.

The members all began to get up and passengers filled the aisles in a single line. There was quiet mayhem as everyone reached for their baggage from the cabinets above the seats.

I followed their suit, heart pounding in my chest as I braced myself to deal with more crowds and people back in the airport.

"Get in, get in!" Taehyung hissed.

Jimin had distracted the staff, pretending that he'd lost his phone right outside the line of vans that was to pick us up. There was still a crowd of fans, but definitely not as much as the airport we'd left had. It was easier to maneuver in the crowd to keep pace with BTS.

I'd followed members off the plane and through another security checkpoint they called 'Customs.' Thankfully, because of my small light backpack, I was done quickly.

Unfortunately, Jungkook lost a few packs of his gummy snacks to Customs because it went against some sort of 'no-no' food rule.

I scrambled inside the van and Taehyung quickly adjusted my body under the seat so no one could see me. All the fans' attention was focused on the bulk of the group where Jimin was flapping about animatedly with the staff about his phone.